No announcement yet.

Couples that hunt together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fiancee and I are getting married in July and are looking for couples in DFW area to get together grill, have drinks, hunt together or talk about hunting. We are looking for couple to network with.

Let us know anyone interested?

Comment

Mine does the outdoors...

Comment

Some of my best memories are me and my wife in a stand together! She enjoy's it almost as much as i do but I'm not sure it's the hunting or the great sleep she gets in a deer stand!

Comment

couples that hunt

Originally posted by Fooshman View Post
          Mine does the outdoors...

What area are y'all from? Where do you two hunt together?

Comment

I want to get mine into it. She's from AZ and never been around it. She sat through a few hunts with me this past season and enjoyed being out in the country. Might have to get her started on bird hunting because I think deer hunting was a little slow for her.

Comment

29 years together, 1st hunting...she done good.Click image for larger version

Name:	20141103_132344.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	24383521

Comment

Originally posted by Big O View Post
                Some of my best memories are me and my wife in a stand together! She enjoy's it almost as much as i do but I'm not sure it's the hunting or the great sleep she gets in a deer stand!
                I'm sure her snoring won't scare any deer. lol

Comment

Took the GF out to Mason last year. It was her first time hunting, in our second sit, this guy walked out. 19.5" I was hoping for 20"
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mine doesn't hunt with me, but we have a great time fishing and camping together. She has zero interest in killing an animal and that is fine with me. If she wanted to hunt, I would be just as happy with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                      No, and no thank you. Hunting is my time to get away.
                      X2.

Comment

Been hunting with my wife before she was my wife, love every minute of it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Luv the cake..

Comment

Told my wife when we got together, She had 2 options either become an annual deer season widow or come along and hunt. She chose to come along, it just so happened to be one of the most productive hunts I have ever been on. Rut was in full swing and we probably seen at least 200 deer over the weekend. She started at the bottom of the ladder with a spike , but she has been hooked every since that day. Me and my wife look forward to season because that's when we spend the most quality time together out of the year due to our crazy schedules, but we hunt every weekend.
                            So give it a try sometime, you might be surprised what your significant other is willing to do to spend time together. P.S. We started hunting in same stand now she hunts in her own area and has become my biggest competition for horns.
                            Deer Lease- $4,000 Feed- $1000 Gasoline -$500 Hunting with the one you love "Priceless"

Comment

We do a little hunting together.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                                We do a little hunting together.

Sweet!! Thats an awesome pic. What brand of camo is she wearing? I like it.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                                X