• Show
Clear All

Had another great time on the water yesterday. [emoji476]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Killin it...I love that river..where is that again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

And is noodling bass a thing now...why you in the water besides to cool off haha

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
          Had another great time on the water yesterday. [emoji476]

Nice!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Here's another short yak adventure video from the South Llano with bonus footage the next day on the Independence Paddling Trail with some of my favorite ladies!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbF8fiUYk14&t=155s"]The River Flows North? - YouTube[/ame]
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

It seems Mary is always taking a swim!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                And is noodling bass a thing now...why you in the water besides to cool off haha

Solo fishing adventures.lol Taking a pic on a kayak while holding my sony a6000 and bass is pretty tricky. Plus I like keeping the bass in water as much as possible. I get to set my camera up on a base on my yak and just use the timer. Cooling off is a plus as well.

Comment

Just about every river surrounding San Antonio gets scouted and fished til I find the sweet spots. Probly done fishing for the week given my circumstances but next week I'll be on em again!
                  If you ever wanna join me. Lmk

Just know seeing this... Would like to come up there and join you for sure... I have been eyeballing the Kerrville area. Have you fished the Guadalupe in that area??

Comment

Solo fishing adventures.lol Taking a pic on a kayak while holding my sony a6000 and bass is pretty tricky. Plus I like keeping the bass in water as much as possible. I get to set my camera up on a base on my yak and just use the timer. Cooling off is a plus as well.

Those are sweet cameras...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Just know seeing this... Would like to come up there and join you for sure... I have been eyeballing the Kerrville area. Have you fished the Guadalupe in that area??

No I haven't. I've always wanted to but I don't know of a good spot to launch from.

Comment

Put this up on DIY but wanted to share here to, i am finally joining you yak fishermen!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                          Put this up on DIY but wanted to share here to, i am finally joining you yak fishermen!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=656535
                          Awesome job! Those cobra F&D are great stable boats!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            Wasn't much for fly fishing but was good for jug lining and limb lining for catfish. We found a cabin to rent that was great and cheap that made the trip much more enjoyable.
                            Im curious where you put in at? I have been wanting to fish the Colorado up there for a while now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

You can put in under the bridge on the west side. There is a road going down under it.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                                You can put in under the bridge on the west side. There is a road going down under it.
                                Awesome thanks. I tried to ask a lady in one of the local convenience stores once and she couldnt wrap her head around the fact I was looking for a boat ramp. She just kept naming the rivers and pointing in their general direction. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X