No announcement yet.

Who has a job they LOVE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my job. IT Administrator for a large company.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
      Buy and sell used Autoparts .. Supply large body shops in Houston love it

I work for an aftermarket collision replacement parts manufacturer. The Houston market is big for us !

Comment

LOVE mine...took me several years to finally get back to what I enjoy: Land Sales for the Largest Recreational/Country Home Acreage company in the USA. We JUST got recognized again, 2nd year in a row, by the Texas Veteran's Land Board as their "premier" developer for Veterans in Texas. As my son is career military, I get a real Kick helping Vet's and non-vets live their dream of owning small acreage land to build on.

Comment

Love mine...wildlife biologist, hunting guide, archery instructor for a top notch private sporting club. I get to meet some incredible folks!

Comment

Love my job! Wildlife biologist for one of the largest consulting firms in the nation. Always something different almost everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              I do! Managing Partner of a steakhouse.
              What steakhouse? I work in Groves occasionally

Comment

LEO 23 years,full time rancher and part time guide love it all

Comment

Love mine! Mechanical Inspector for the city of Austin.

Comment

Loved mine before retirement, Executive Director of Operations and Engineering for Sprint and then a couple of start up telecommunication companies. Love it more being semi retired and full time rancher.

Comment

Ag mechanic, really like it but would love to be a full time hunter

Comment

This is a good thread and something I think about a lot.

I'm a pharmacist for the USAF. It's fine, don't love it, don't hate it...just not all that excited about my current profession. I'm convinced that the military is one of the few areas of pharmacy that I can tolerate. Trouble is I decided what I wanted to do with my life at 18 when I was younger and dumber. I'd like to get out at some point and farm/ranch and put down some roots. But for now it pays the bills...

Comment

I used to really like my job as a B plant operator, now I'm an A plant operator and the only thing I like about it is the pay bump.

Comment

Me here, hunting guide :-)

Comment

I Do!!! Fire Protection (Fire Alarm & Special Hazard)

Comment

Originally posted by deacon198106 View Post
                                I finally found mine. Construction manager for a residential builder.
                                Which builder?

Comment

Working...
                                X