No announcement yet.

Who has a job they LOVE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School bus driver and I absolutely love it even though the pay stinks. I get a chance to influence and give hope to kids, which are our future.

Comment

I do.
      Civil Engineer

Comment

Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery. It's never the same thing twice when it comes to 80k lbs+/- of mangled metal on the Interstate.

Comment

I used to, had my dream job. Got to travel all over the US working as a communications tech installing wireless metering systems on cell towers. Once you got up to about 700' you could kinda start to see the curve of the earth... it was awesome and the pay was ridiculous!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.21.00 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	24370892

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.21.54 AM.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	24370893

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.22.58 AM.jpg
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	24370894

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.23.40 AM.jpg
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	24370895

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.24.25 AM.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	24370896

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.25.00 AM.jpg
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	24370897

Comment

took a complete 180 when I lost that job. Now I sit at a desk in a high rise in downtown dallas punching keys all days making sales calls...

Comment

I love mine. I am a branch manager for the second largest roofing, siding and windows distributor in the country. I have a great team around me and we have fun everyday all while getting to come up with creative ways to drive a business and build market share.

Comment

Will love my job in 4 years, I will be retired. Teach Biology to 9th graders now. Coached for 21 years at the same school and loved every minute of it till at the end. I knew it was time to get out. Been just teaching ever since. Still enjoy it but every year it gets a little worst dealing with parents, students, and administration. I will be ready to retire in 4 years or maybe before if they push me too hard with a lot of the nonsense we have to do now.

Comment

I do....I'm the Administrator for an Assisted Living/Memory Care Facility

I get breakfast and lunch cooked for me by a professional chef
                  I get to play Bingo
                  I get to watch the Price is Right
                  I get to make my own hours (within reason)

I have it pretty good. Been offered other positions for more money but I love the freedom and flexibility I have currently. Plus (knock on wood) it hasn't been to stressful.

Comment

Love is a strong word, but I am enjoying mine as a correspondence tax examiner for the IRS. Has been nothing but peaches and cream so far.

Comment

Took me 24 yrs, but found it ... Residential Building Superintendent. Had to move from Hutto to Tx City to do it, but I love it!

Comment

Klooney ... Didn't know you live in Hutto? Where bouts? I'm behind th HS.

Comment

Originally posted by ElWhompo View Post
                          Klooney ... Didn't know you live in Hutto? Where bouts? I'm behind th HS.
                          I am on the other side of 79, behind the fire station.

Comment

API unit inspector, it was a promotion but I miss my rope access days. Ain't a job out there more exciting than hanging on a rope off of bridges or walking down the side of a tower in a plant at 200 feet or so

Comment

Structural Steel Fabrication Estimator. Was brought up in this business and wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

I do! Work at GE Transportation, making locomotives

Comment

Working...
                                X