No announcement yet.

What's it Going to Take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am disgusted that my kids will be growing up in a different America than I did. Guess all I can do is teach the core American/Texan values at home and hope it sticks

Comment

I know that my kids and grandkids have the core American values that have been taught, but it may get them killed if things continue to go as they are now. If we let those anti-American take our guns, then it is all over but the sad singing and slow walking. Never give up your right to bear arms.

Comment

Originally posted by the dirty one View Post
        I am disgusted that my kids will be growing up in a different America than I did. Guess all I can do is teach the core American/Texan values at home and hope it sticks
        That's the fundamentals he was talking about. The ones that really matter. Not who will be rich and who will poor.

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post
          ...and the size and scope of Government continues to grow as our civil liberties continue to erode.
          That's been going on for decades. Every president since I've been alive has grown the .gov. The worst in my lifetime is the current president and his predecessor. Two of the biggest liberty "eroders" in my lifetime are the Patriot Act (Bush) and the ACA (Obama).

Comment

Do YALL think we will ever recover?
            The USA recovered from Reagan we can sure recover from this. But let's realistically look at the vetos Reagan 78.... Bush 44....Clinton 37....Bush 12....Obama 3 I don't believe he has done a lot of things right but looking at total vetos I don't see an abuse of power. So yes we can recover from anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
              The USA recovered from Reagan we can sure recover from this. But let's realistically look at the vetos Reagan 78.... Bush 44....Clinton 37....Bush 12....Obama 3 I don't believe he has done a lot of things right but looking at total vetos I don't see an abuse of power. So yes we can recover from anything.
              To be fair, a sitting President needs a Congress/Senate that actually does something so that legislation can actually make it to the Oval Office to be signed/vetoed.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                That's been going on for decades. Every president since I've been alive has grown the .gov. The worst in my lifetime is the current president and his predecessor. Two of the biggest liberty "eroders" in my lifetime are the Patriot Act (Bush) and the ACA (Obama).
                I agree with all of this but I would add the revocation of the Glass-Stegall act right up there too.

I don't understand why people continually get upset at Obama. He is a politician, they will all screw us over if given the chance. Currently we have setup a system that all but guarantees corruption and oppression. As such we will only recover as a nation when we start holding our elected officials accountable for representing the will of the people and not the will of the campaign contributors and special interest lobbies.

Comment

Well it could end up being the same or worse if Hillary gets elected. Remember its about 40% Democrat and 40% Republican, the 10% that swings one way or the other is the difference. It only takes a few key highly populated liberal states electoral college votes to get it. NY, Cali are a given. Got to get somebody that's going to be electable in the swing states such as Florida, Ohio, to win this thing back.

Comment

Do YALL think we will ever recover?
                    In what catagory?
                    Debt?
                    Militarily?
                    Moral fabric of the nation?
                    National security?
                    World respect?
                    Constitutional rights?
                    Foreign policy?
                    World trust?

And the list goes on and on. This guy has allowed and created serious damage in all areas listed. And he's not done yet.
                    It will take serious work and sacrifice to dig us out of this hole.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                      Yep. Don't forget about opening the border wide open by Sr. with NAFTA.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        He was voted in by a majority of jack*****es that's where it starts and ends. But to answer your question what would it take itd prolly take an Oswald
                        DING DING DING...hope we find one somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          He was voted in by a majority of jack*****es that's where it starts and ends. But to answer your question what would it take itd prolly take an Oswald
                          Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          DING DING DING...hope we find one somewhere
                          Advocating the assassination of a sitting American President. Now that's something you don't see on TBH every day.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                            Advocating the assassination of a sitting American President. Now that's something you don't see on TBH every day.
                            Just thinking for the improvement of our country that is the only thing that will help our current situation.

Not advocating it or looking for anyone just thinking out loud

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Yep. Don't forget about opening the border wide open by Sr. with NAFTA.
                              Very, very good example.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                                He asked what it would take I gave an answer wasn't rooting for it. So you can unsaddle that high horse

Comment

Working...
                                X