Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha tell fito jr uncle rick says hi!!!

Comment

10-4 rick.

Comment

Be mount Rick!

Comment

Just got back home from the ranch and I am already wanting to head back south of the border. I have never seen Mexico as green and lush as it was this weekend. Flowers blooming everywhere, cattle all fat and slick. All indications point to am outstanding year ahead. Cant wait to check the cameras!!!

Comment

Good to hear Trennon!!

Comment

Great deer Rick, mount looks awesome as well.

Good to hear Trennon. Should be a great year for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
                Just got back home from the ranch and I am already wanting to head back south of the border. I have never seen Mexico as green and lush as it was this weekend. Flowers blooming everywhere, cattle all fat and slick. All indications point to am outstanding year ahead. Cant wait to check the cameras!!!
                Glad it was a productive trip. Did you fill all your protein feeders?

Comment

Awesome report!

Comment

I hope this video is not too grainy when it uploads. I drove up on a water trough this weekend and a big blue indigo snake was getting a drink. It was so cool to watch him. He was not too concerned with me and just kept drinking.

Comment

That's a rare sight!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post

Got my buck back today!! He came out awesome!!!

A lot of AWESOME right there. Congrats on a stud of a buck.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/126870271

I hope this video is not too grainy when it uploads. I drove up on a water trough this weekend and a big blue indigo snake was getting a drink. It was so cool to watch him. He was not too concerned with me and just kept drinking.

Cool stuff! Won't see that again for a long time....... I was waiting for you to walk on over and see how big he was man!!!!

Comment

Cool video man!!

Comment

Great mount Rick! Deer of a lifetime, congrats again. I'm itching to get back down. All this rain has been a blessing.

Comment

Has anyone registered their guns online yet? Still curious to see if you need a print with take with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X