• Show
Clear All

South on 85

Comment

I mint the Dinapce

Comment

I feed it on my pens!!

Comment

Santana, have you had good luck with it?

Comment

I feed the 16% because i only feed on my pens and only does!!! Does seem to be very healthy... If you are asking me if ive seen difrence in antler growth, i could not tell you... But have several friends who use it with constant results!! Ive been told that is the same mixture as L & E!! Same formula..

Comment

We used DINAPCE out in the pasture last year and it was a horrendous experience. Base meal used for the feed was highly inconsistent so deer would hesitate to eat it every time we filled feeders with a new batch of feed. Regardless of the ranch being very green, the feed consumption was well below par for the year. The feed tasted very bitter. We finally decided to get Lyssy & Eckel and at our other ranch we have big feeders which we filled one side with DINAPCE and other half with Lyssy & Eckel. Lyssy & Eckel side was gone while maybe 1/3 of DINAPCE was gone. I personally don't recommend it. 16% was receive considerably better by the deer than the 20% but still their consumption of feed on DINAPCE was way lower than on Lyssy & Eckel. This year even with all the rain, which we got earlier than last year, deer are just loving the Lyssy & Eckel. Night and day difference.

Comment

We got some that our owner got from a feed store in Nuevo Laredo. They bagged it there. 2 years ago it was great. Not sure what it was called. Last year the stuff was junk. Nothing would touch it. It was bitter and very powdery and would swell when it rained. Plain terrible

Comment

That was DINAPCE. Exactly what ours did. A little moisture and ever **** feeder was clogged up.

Comment

Seems about 5 years ago the stuff was pretty good, always green and smelled fresh. But over the last few years it's really gone downhill.

Comment

Yea, i had always heard good things up until the year we used it.

Comment

Changing the base meal for the pellets so often is the dumbest **** thing a feed company can do. Same thing happened with a feed we used to use from Monterrey, Nubam. Great feed until they started switching the base meal all the time. Deer quit eating it.

Comment

Very Dumb. They would make a lot of money right Now if Done Right

Comment

Thanks guys for all the great information, I really appreciate it. We found L&E and have a truck headed to get it now!!

Headed down Friday to get things up and running finally. Its been so wet we could not get around very good for the past 45 days.

Comment

Got my buck back today!! He came out awesome!!!

Comment

Very Very nice!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X