Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
    Thanks guys! Still in the lead! Voting closes in an hour!
    Done!!!!

Comment

Still havent released the results, but looks like I had a good lead when contest closed!

Comment

Comment

Still havent released the results, but looks like I had a good lead when contest closed!
          How do you enter a picture?

Comment

Congrats to all the winner's! Just catching up.

Comment

Congrats Oscar if you won. Also congrats to all the Muy winners.

Comment

Okay group, is that time of the year again and the first trail cam pics are in.... we will be updating the thread with pics in a weekly basis.... i had only put out 6 cameras last week and now we have a total of 22 cameras out there......

I'm very happy with the first pictures... deer are in great shape and we should see some more surprises in the next week......
                Attached Files

Comment

Great 1st round Ric.

Comment

Santana that buck in the first pic is gonna be a stud in a couple years!!

Comment

Hes got a long way to go Fred.... I think he is 2 becuase i dont really know who he is from last year.... But he looks great with 3 drop tines... Cant see it on that pic but i have a small video of him.. Also 2 forks.... We are thinking that we migh use him as one of our breeder bucks for one of our dmp pens this coming season.... But dont know yet... We need to see other bucks still!!!!

Comment

Nice pics Rick.That top buck is cool.

Comment

Awesome update Ric. Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                            Hes got a long way to go Fred.... I think he is 2 becuase i dont really know who he is from last year.... But he looks great with 3 drop tines... Cant see it on that pic but i have a small video of him.. Also 2 forks.... We are thinking that we migh use him as one of our breeder bucks for one of our dmp pens this coming season.... But dont know yet... We need to see other bucks still!!!!

Looks like he's trying to fork on his G3 as well. I can't blame you for wantin to mark him as a breeder!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                              Rick if he is only 2 can he breed that young?

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                                Rick if he is only 2 can he breed that young?

Absolutely. Stress from too much breeding is what he will need to be careful of.

Comment

Working...
                                X