looking good should be a great year

Comment

Loving all the kickers and splits this yr. Great round of pictures Ric

Comment

Looking good Ric!

Comment

Awesome Rick!

Comment

Tuned in Boys, Great thread. I'm a long time Mexico hunter. I came across TBH a few years ago but disregarded it because I am a Gun hunter. Didn't think I would be welcome here. Came back across it recently and realized That we are welcome too.

Keep them Game cam pics coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
                Tuned in Boys, Great thread. I'm a long time Mexico hunter. I came across TBH a few years ago but disregarded it because I am a Gun hunter. Didn't think I would be welcome here. Came back across it recently and realized That we are welcome too.

Welcome in, if you love Mexico you are always welcome here! What area do you hunt . Most of us are are spread out pretty good from Falcon To Acuna.

Comment

Welcome. I'm no bow hunter either but you just stumbled across a great bunch of guys. Initiation fee is $100 per man but I'll take mine in corn. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Welcome in, if you love Mexico you are always welcome here! What area do you hunt . Most of us are are spread out pretty good from Falcon To Acuna.
                    Thanks,Out Monterrey Highway a few miles

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                    Welcome. I'm no bow hunter either but you just stumbled across a great bunch of guys. Initiation fee is $100 per man but I'll take mine in corn. Haha.
                    Thanks, So roughly 4 Bags??

Comment

Welcome aboard bukkskin!!! How long you been hunting down here?

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                        Welcome aboard bukkskin!!! How long you been hunting down here?
                        Crossed over in 1988 for my first year. We had 40,000 acres between the two of us. $600 each for the season. Deer would just walk across the corn and keep going like it wasn't even there. So we took turns in the high rack, had a string you would pull on tied to the drivers arm. When you saw a deer the hunter would jerk on that string and the driver would stop.
                        Sat on Lagunas a lot too.
                        Neither of us killed a deer that year.

Comment

Crossed over in 1988 for my first year. We had 40,000 acres between the two of us. $600 each for the season. Deer would just walk across the corn and keep going like it wasn't even there. So we took turns in the high rack, had a string you would pull on tied to the drivers arm. When you saw a deer the hunter would jerk on that string and the driver would stop.

Sat on Lagunas a lot too.

Neither of us killed a deer that year.

Daaaammmmnnnn your an OG then
                          That means Original Gangsta you youngster you

Comment

Thanks,Out Monterrey Highway a few miles

Thanks, So roughly 4 Bags??
                            Your in the area of a few of us Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                              Daaaammmmnnnn your an OG then
                              That means Original Gangsta you youngster you
                              Hey, I'm only 46.
                              I thought you were gonna say "Old Geezer"

Santana, You got a couple of Nice Ones growing there, Great pics.

Thanks, Mex Bowhunter

Comment

Yeah I may have to share one of these with this youngster

That is if he drinks a tasty margarita!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X