Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddies first Mexico buck

Comment

Nice bucks. Congrats.

Comment

Glad you all had a nice trip!

Comment

Very nice bucks

Comment

We just got back from our second trip down, was stopped by the Federalies in some small town, guns all checked out and we were on our way. there were three really big bucks killed on our neighbors, we killed two really nice ones, saw a 170 plus driving out of our place, you should have seen the chineese fire drill trying to get to our rifles. anyway all was good.

Comment

Biggest buck I've ever seen, Shane and I were leaving camp all packed up. I can still see him in the back of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                We just got back from our second trip down, was stopped by the Federalies in some small town, guns all checked out and we were on our way. there were three really big bucks killed on our neighbors, we killed two really nice ones, saw a 170 plus driving out of our place, you should have seen the chineese fire drill trying to get to our rifles. anyway all was good.

Lol I bet that was something to see!

Comment

Originally posted by mexhunt View Post
                  Biggest buck I've ever seen, Shane and I were leaving camp all packed up. I can still see him in the back of my mind.
                  Yup and no gun! Good ol Paras days...miss that place!

Comment

A little birdy told me Gary aka Deerfeeder shot a stud...! Where you at Gary?

Comment

Pics Gary!!!

Comment

Just got home from the ranch. My target buck has not shown himself yet.
                        So this was my # 2 target. For three days was trying to get him with my bow but he would not come into my pen for a bow shot. so I reached out and touched him with my 300.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	11pt.photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	24424336

Comment

Very nice buck!

Comment

Great deer bud. Congrats

Comment

Congrats Gary. Great Buck.

Comment