No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what happened to Shockey on his Mexico trip. His insta post said he was hunting in Sonora on the sea of Cortez and bailed on his hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Wonder what happened to Shockey on his Mexico trip. His insta post said he was hunting in Sonora on the sea of Cortez and bailed on his hunt.

Doesn't look like they were seeing anything

Comment

Will be crossing shortly! Hopefully roads aren't to bad! Got my buddy with me this is his first year on the lease and first trip! I'm almost more excited for him

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Will be crossing shortly! Hopefully roads aren't to bad! Got my buddy with me this is his first year on the lease and first trip! I'm almost more excited for him

They are nasty

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
            They are nasty

Wooowwwww!!! Dean I think you need more then one guy pullin lol

Comment

Man that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by mexhunt View Post
                Man that sucks!

How much rain did y'all Randy? Haven't heard anything from our place.

Comment

looks like quite a bit
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Rain.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	24423744

Comment

Soaking in pretty good over here. Will be back to normal by this evening

Comment

I'd say so. I was planning to stay but glad I left early. Thanks Gary.

Comment

This was yesterday morning. Seems like much more as it is running off and puddling up big time.

Comment

Sorry pic wouldn't load of the rain gauge, but was showing an inch yesterday's reading at 7am.

Comment

I bailed out on all that fun too. I came back to get my hip boots. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Wish he would have elaborated a little more about what happened. Lots of hunters go into that area...would be nice to keep everyone informed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Wish he would have elaborated a little more about what happened. Lots of hunters go into that area...would be nice to keep everyone informed.
                                I heard it was some human error not cartel related at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X