No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if the little feed store in Columbia is open yet with corn??

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Anyone know if the little feed store in Columbia is open yet with corn??

Didn't know we had one there. Gonna need details on that.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
        Didn't know we had one there. Gonna need details on that.
        Yes sir in town. ..take a right at the checkpoint and its down on the left. Reagan told me about it last year but they are hit and miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Yes sir in town. ..take a right at the checkpoint and its down on the left. Reagan told me about it last year but they are hit and miss.

Gracias. We normally don't come in that way but it's nice to know there's options.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
            Yes it would be Wise to Do So

We had a Helicopter see us crawling thru the brush looking for a Big Management deer that was shot by one of my Management Hunters. I had instructed the husband and wife to stay by my Truck while we was out in the Brush looking for her deer. The Helicopter started Circling us and my Buddy was like man I hope they don't think we are trying to hide from Them. I stood up and waved to them and then went back to tracking the deer. Now this is one of the Big Birds with the Rotary Guns hanging out and a Jeep in the Back. I just kept on working my way thru the brush and they kept on Circling. About the 10th time my buddy started getting nerviest and I told him we had nothing to worry about they decided to Land over by my Truck. I said dam now I have to walk all the way back over there because the Management hunters were by my truck. By the Time I got over there the military had a full perimeter set up and was talking to my hunters. It started out touchy but, seemed to be fine by the Time I got Back. One of the Hunters Spoke fluent Spanish and told me everything was Fine. They had just seen us hiding in the Brush and the other two standing by my truck and was making sure everything was ok. They all tell me by and was on their way headed back to the Helicopter running off in the Distance in the brush. I was standing there with the hunters and was thinking this will be one of those moments they could take back to the US with them and Brag about when the Guys, wife said O yeah they took all your guns out of your truck and said for you to pick them up in Laredo because we did not know where the Paperwork was. I said what the hell and took off running. I jumped in my Truck and took off though the brush trying to find the Helicopter I can here running up RPM's. I finally bust through the brush on them and jump out the truck to run up to the Bird. After they got really really mad I would not get away from the window they Idled the bird back down. The general got out with a few guys pretty dam fast and asked me what my problems was. I told them to give me my guns Back. He said I Need to see your paperwork. I told him give me my guns back first. They started handing them all back to me and I started walking Off. He got pretty dam mad again and told me to Show him my Paperwork. I pointed way over to the Camp house and told him I would meet him There. He did not like that at all and told me this time only he would Let me slide but, from now on I better always have paperwork on my Person. I told him no Problem and they all Loaded back up and Left... Moral to the story is never leave someone with your stuff that speaks fluent Spanish and Keep a copy of your paperwork in your truck
            I will definitely keep my paperwork on me from now on.Chit.

Comment

We had an incident with the military as well, thank goodness my hunting partner had his papers, he had to throw away a used to be good pair of under wear after that deal, we will be making copies of papers to carry with us from now on.

Comment

My dad and army guy got into a pretty heated argument once I was about 5 seconds from punchin my pops in the throat lol! I'm to pretty to go to jail lol

Comment

LoL. I have been in that same position with my old man back in the day

Comment

We'll be rolling south soon! If the day goes dark don't worry it's just my arrows casting a shadow ������ lol

Comment

Good Luck Bud. Shoot Straight and watch your Back with that Big Kitty being in your area

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                        Good Luck Bud. Shoot Straight and watch your Back with that Big Kitty being in your area

Lol hope it's not the lion rut with that female there don't need that tom gettin crazy

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Nice day at the ranch! Taking a break to get a little JJ Watt and boys.

Comment

Originally posted by mexhunt View Post
                              Nice day at the ranch! Taking a break to get a little JJ Watt and boys.

Any deer movement this weekend?

Temps looked nice.

Comment

All the Buck's eating together just like nothing happened last season. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X