Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Manager View Post
    No breakfast pics????? Wake up man!!!!
    Somethin bout sweatin out margaritas all day that'll take it right out of ya! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
      Hey guys please go vote for our photo in the Lone Star Outdoor Show Photo Contest! Please vote for photo #8 in both links! Thank you!!

Oscar how do you enter a pic? Congrats that picture was deff worthy of top spot!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Somethin bout sweatin out margaritas all day that'll take it right out of ya! LOL

Lol yeah no doubt

I'm just getting up and moving as I weedeated till 11:30 last night lol off the truck head lights as I may leave here in little bit. Wanted to get as much done as possible and was a lot cooler than 103 temp.

Comment

Rodga!!!!

Comment

That night shift is a lot cooler no doubt hahaha. Those hands have to feel like they were caned

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
              Lol yeah no doubt

I'm just getting up and moving as I weedeated till 11:30 last night lol off the truck head lights as I may leave here in little bit. Wanted to get as much done as possible and was a lot cooler than 103 temp.
              Yeah mid 90's is like a cold front!!! Have a safe trip back buddy!!

Comment

It's dryin up quick now!!

Comment

Mid 90's don't look so bad at all with those temps!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

It's dryin up quick now!!

Comment

heading down tomorrow to check cameras for second round!! I will post pics if something good comes out!!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                        heading down tomorrow to check cameras for second round!! I will post pics if something good comes out!!
                        Living through you lol

Comment

Looking forward to it Rick.

Comment

Have a good trip buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                              Lol yeah no doubt

Dang bro you doing work son!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Dang bro you doing work son!

And like a Duracell battery I'm still going homie. I said to hell with it....I'm here and I might as well stay in and finish strong. At least that's what she tells me

Now back to work I go!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X