Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
    Todd Brock sent me this picture and asked me to post it! Cool photo of his buddy missing a 170 inch deer. Another Hunter killed him a week later!

Awesome deer. Sucks for miss though.

Comment

A few of the bucks killed on Todds lease this year.

The one they missed...

And the others..

Comment

Interesting similarity on beams on all 3. Nice bucks for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
          That was a pic from last year and we pasted on him because he was only 4 years old. The neighbors shot him later in the season. Scored 170.
          It really stinks when that happens! And he was a healthy looking four year old....that belly is unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
            It really stinks when that happens! And he was a healthy looking four year old....that belly is ureal!
            Maybe so but since he was just a main frame 9pt mng deer we decided to take him out of the gene pool.

Comment

Those are some good looking bucks.

Comment

Nice deer Todd!

Comment

Yup...Awesome bucks Todd.

Comment

Who would of thought that this 2 year old on the 2009 season would turn out to become a 210+ B&C buck in 2014-2015 season !!!!

He sure was special since he was little!!!! Viva MX!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by santana; 03-05-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys maybe I can find one like Rick's deer sometime and I will actually shoot one instead of videoing

Comment

Awesome deer just goes to show you let them get old and they can get big.

Comment

He is Still pretty Unbelievable Ric. Congrats again on a Trophy of a Lifetime

Comment

I'm stoked I will be getting back in full time this year for a trophy whitetail! Ready to get setups and cameras running already!

Comment

He wins the prize Ric. Fantastic deer and congrats to you letting him grow up and be magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                I'm stoked I will be getting back in full time this year for a trophy whitetail! Ready to get setups and cameras running already!
                                Where do you hunt in Mexico?

Comment

Working...
                                X