Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntsalone View Post
    Thanks, got a couple of prospects to look at next week, but would sure appreciate a heads up if ya'll hear of anything else. thanks again
    Does it matter if HF or LF?

Comment

Hey Bo sent you a PM.

Comment

just lookin for the right place, doesn't matter if its high or low fence

Comment

Headed south for a little R&R with family and friends. 10 Gringos are about to invade Mexico........... No one will be the same afterwards!

Comment

Have fun Dean! Looking forward to another great year down south! I'm itching to get back as well...

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
              Headed south for a little R&R with family and friends. 10 Gringos are about to invade Mexico........... No one will be the same afterwards!

Where you headed buddy? I'm heading south too! Be at Madre Perla tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                Where you headed buddy? I'm heading south too! Be at Madre Perla tomorrow.

Going to be a bit north of you on Puerto

Comment

Going to be a bit north of you on Puerto
                  Have fun guys! How's that lodge looking Dean?

Comment

Coming along good. The main lodge we are sliding back a bit but decided to completely renovate the original 1930s homestead. Will have roughly 9000 sq feet when all said and done with that. The bar / common area will be roughly 4900 sq feet so plenty of entertaining area.

That's the main reason I'm coming down is to meet the architect and finalize all the plans. Shooting for a June / July Completion

Comment

Coming along good. The main lodge we are sliding back a bit but decided to completely renovate the original 1930s homestead. Will have roughly 9000 sq feet when all said and done with that. The bar / common area will be roughly 4900 sq feet so plenty of entertaining area.

That's the main reason I'm coming down is to meet the architect and finalize all the plans. Shooting for a June / July Completion
                      Wow! That's gonna look amazing, it'll be a little different then when I was there.

Comment

Yes a lot. I'll shoot you some photos

Comment

Looks like the Bonito got a little rain last night.

Comment

Looks like it rained south of Laredo also?

Comment

We got a light drizzle this morning in Guerrero, Coahuila. Not much. But every little bit helps.

Comment

Got a little bit of rain on Madre Perla today. Headed home now!

We needed about 4-5 inches of rain, too bad it was only a drizzle!

Comment

Working...
                                X