No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a new TBHer joining the Mexico hunting group this year. Took Amazing Grace down to the ranch last weekend and he said he was in. Welcome to the club Jimmy.

Comment

Thank you Gregg. Had a blast down there with y'all. Can't wait to go back again. I'm looking forward to checking it all out again, and hopefully getting to know the ranch a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Grace View Post
        Thank you Gregg. Had a blast down there with y'all. Can't wait to go back again. I'm looking forward to checking it all out again, and hopefully getting to know the ranch a little better.

Got another East Texan in the brush! Glad you pulled the trigger Jimmy. Greg is one of my buddies and they have a good ranch.

Comment

By the way have any of the Mexico guys used the covert cameras or any of the other cell cameras down their and if so which kinds and how did it work out?

Comment

By the way have any of the Mexico guys used the covert cameras or any of the other cell cameras down their and if so which kinds and how did it work out?

I use them but they only work in certain areas of my ranch.

Comment

I'm glad I did also. I also appreciate all the good info you gave me last year about Mexico. You and Gregg gave all the info anyone would need if they were thinking about going to mexico.

Comment

kind of late on this thread, but i am in this year .. Mexico is going to be great and i can't wait !!!

Comment

Welcome Jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                    kind of late on this thread, but i am in this year .. Mexico is going to be great and i can't wait !!!
                    Welcome Ed.You will get hooked I bet.

Comment

I appreciate it. This has been a long time coming. Can't wait to get it all going, and should have many more years to go.

Comment

I appreciate it. This has been a long time coming. Can't wait to get it all going, and should have many more years to go.
                        Welcome back brother, can't wait to meet you.

Comment

Happy birthday Billy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajunredneck View Post
                            Happy birthday Billy!

Thanks Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                              Welcome Ed!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                                Thanks Bill!
                                Yea buddy have a good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X