Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post

Madre Perla and Rancho El Barretel looking good on protein this year! 600 sacks between 2 ranches should last a week or two! Lol

Ha! I see Yall went with the El Gato Mix!

Comment

We went with the best deal, best availability Mix! Lol

Comment

Ruben has always been good to us, aside from missing a bag or two on delivery every now and then, he has always come thru.

Comment

What brand is that amigos?

Comment

Ruben makes his own there in Piedras.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
              Ruben makes his own there in Piedras.
              Ok yea we were gonna use him but for some reason he was very unresponsive? ? Anyway we're rolling with LnE so it's all good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Ok yea we were gonna use him but for some reason he was very unresponsive? ? Anyway we're rolling with LnE so it's all good!

Don't know why, I usually speak to Ruben himself or Manuel. We have been dealing with him for years. I just wish he was closer.

Comment

Madre Perla and Rancho El Barretel looking good on protein this year! 600 sacks between 2 ranches should last a week or two! Lol
                  That stuff looks familiar.

Comment

Dang, I didn't know I had an El Gato mix. PM me and I'll tell you where to send the royalty check.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      Dang, I didn't know I had an El Gato mix. PM me and I'll tell you where to send the royalty check.

Don't think they don't advertise it

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        dang, i didn't know i had an el gato mix. Pm me and i'll tell you where to send the royalty check.

lol!!!

Comment

Looks good Billy we will have a load coming soon.I put out some two weeks ago and deer are hitting it pretty hard even though it is pretty green

Comment

I recognize those sacks. That's the good stuff right there. Game on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                              Looks good Billy we will have a load coming soon.I put out some two weeks ago and deer are hitting it pretty hard even though it is pretty green
                              Man it is green, especially for February!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                                Last few management 8's this past weekend! No trophies taken on this ranch, gave them all a pass for next year. I have 2 more guys that may go next week but outside of that we are done till this fall!

Congrats man!! Good going!!

Comment

Working...
                                X