Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LG Mexico Hntr View Post
    Made a trip this past weekend to Hidalgo. The deer are in good shape and they are still killing protein. It is drying up very, very fast. When I was leaving the ranch yesterday morning and entering Hwy. 2, there was a check point set up in Hidalgo. As I eased closer there where some military, feds and 2 other guys in uniforms that I have never seen before. The 2 guys stopped me and asked to see my passport, they then asked to see my immigration papers??? I told them that I did not understand what they where talking about. They proceeded to tell me they could deport me for not having those papers. One of the guys was very nice and could speak good English, but one was a older man and he was very shady on letting me go. They said they would let me go this time, but next time I would not be so lucky. As I mentioned, they where in uniform(brown pants, white shirt and some kind of patch on their left arm). I'm guessing they where with immigration. Anyway, just wanted to share with ya'll. Anyone else encounter this situation before? Talked with landowner last night about it and he said they are full of it. He said we don't need any kind of immigration papers. He said he would make some phone calls, to who I do not know.
    I've never seen nor heard of anything like that??? I can check with my ranch mgr. if helpful.

Comment

Ole Trump got em fired up LOL!!!

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Funniest thing I have heard today Keith!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by La Calavera View Post
              By law hunters do need to have visas even they are not past the checkpoints. Let me look into it but you do need a visa to hunt wherever in Mexico. Brown pants and white shirts are immigration. About 5-7 years ago you received a blank immigration form when Angadi gave you your gun permits and you were supposed to fill it out and get it stamped.
              I asked them about visas. They said they were not talking about visas, only immigration forms. I did not receive any immigration papers 5-7 yrs from ANGADI.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                Funniest thing I have heard today Keith!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                  I've never seen nor heard of anything like that??? I can check with my ranch mgr. if helpful.
                  Rusty, anything would be helpful at this point. Thank You. My landowner is checking into it, but all info. would be welcome. I will let you know what I find out.

Comment

Yall keep them over there on that end

Comment

O M G lmao
                      Sorry Keith you just got topped by Brother Dean bwaaaahahahaha that shizzz wuz funny

Comment

Good looking deer.

Comment

We are looking at checking guns in the second weekend of sept. Is anyonelse going in then?

Comment

Originally posted by MUltraDeSabinas View Post
                            We are looking at checking guns in the second weekend of sept. Is anyonelse going in then?
                            We're checking ours in next weekend in NL.

Comment

Good deal if you would keep us updated with the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MUltraDeSabinas View Post
                                Good deal if you would keep us updated with the progress.
                                Yes sir brother will do!

Comment

Working...
                                X