Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told yall it was drying up!!

Our deer have slowed up on the protein well at least at my spot anyways.

Comment

Looking good Scott!

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
        Just a lil advice.... More than likely at the smaller checkpoints they check everyone but still try to keep things from being stacked high to make it more obvious. At least it helps in Nuevo Laredo anyways
        Yep, act like your just a dumb(inexperienced) gringo at the bridge " no hablo espanialo" usually they will just get frustrated and let you thru.
        Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        Love seeing those Full Pond Pictures
        yeah, thanks for the the pics, looking good.

Comment

[QUOTE=bukkskin;10280981]Yep, act like your just a dumb(inexperienced) gringo at the bridge " no hablo espanialo" usually they will just get frustrated and let you thru.

I try to Tell Everyone That

Comment

[quote=Mex. Bowhunter;10281018]
            Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
            Yep, act like your just a dumb(inexperienced) gringo at the bridge " no hablo espanialo" usually they will just get frustrated and let you thru.

I try to Tell Everyone That
            And if all things fail and things start getting tense at the bridge, just walk around the back of your truck and hit your shin on your trailer receiver hitch. Start yelling, and grab your leg. "Oh *** **** ** **** ****!!!!!!" they will laugh and send you on your way.
            It has worked for me before.

Comment

[quote=bukkskin;10281045]

And if all things fail and things start getting tense at the bridge, just walk around the back of your truck and hit your shin on your trailer receiver hitch. Start yelling, and grab your leg. "Oh *** **** ** **** ****!!!!!!" they will laugh and send you on your way.
              Awesome idea!!

Comment

[quote=bukkskin;10281045]

Lmao that's gold right there

Comment

Anyone know the tax rate were brining a pretty good haul of stands and new feeders and feed pens down tryin to get an idea. Plus who sets the value?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Anyone know the tax rate were brining a pretty good haul of stands and new feeders and feed pens down tryin to get an idea. Plus who sets the value?

Lol! Hold on to your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                      Lol! Hold on to your wallet.
                      Lol don't say that!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Ive heard that as long as it's personal use you can sometimes get away with no tax. It's been so long since I've crossed anything I'm useless for info.

Bo would probably know best. Back in the day it didn't cost anything and no one messed with you.

Comment

What you can do is have someone make an invoice for you for cheap and then show that as the value if they mess with you.

Where are you crossing?

Comment

I hear 16%. Bring some receipts with a "ballpark figure". It might help your argument. They will google your equipment and base their numbers off what they find.

Comment

What I have seen in the past is they only try to charge tax if it is brand new. I took spray paint and painted some camo on ours last year and drove right in at Columbia and they never said a word. I hid the spinners in the Polaris Ranger. PN was the last place that wanted to tax us. And thats been years ago. Just depends on the mood.

Comment

Some cross in pn some in acuna

Comment

Working...
                                X