No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL. Yeah after I thought about it I said man that would suck bad with no gun

Comment

Lol

Comment

Our lease manager that's been on the ranch 22 years was telling us how they counted 7 one year moved deer out of a whole part of the ranch for almost 2 years. Those deer sure must not like them

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
          I guess that's what I would have done too, if all I was holding was a fishing pole.

Pics like that make it a little spooky walking to and from your blind in the dark. Gives me an excuse to sleep in, leave the camp house after daylight, and sit in my truck parked under my Tripod with the windows barely cracked.

SAFETY FIRST!!!

You lil sissy you lol

You could be like me and wonder around in the fog on my first trip to my blind year before last and get lost
          I said to hell with it and got back on main road and went back to camp and slept

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
            You lil sissy you lol

You could be like me and wonder around in the fog on my first trip to my blind year before last and get lost
            I said to hell with it and got back on main road and went back to camp and slept
            Lol...i remember that!

Comment

You lil sissy you lol

Lmao did that one year not in Mexico, but a place I hunt around here sad part is I've hunted the same spot for almost 3 years. It's was crazy thick fog no moon and my flashlight kept goin in and out

Comment

Lol that dang fog is a Beotch
                I had a real bad experience back on intercostal water way when I was chasing the ducks in young hay days and my dang boat stalled out in the middle while tugs where coming
                Can you say pucker city???
                Scared crapless bro

Comment

I worked on the ship channel for a couple years those boats are BIG and not really known for their stopping abilities lol

Comment

You lil sissy you lol

Ok, DP. Your hired to protect my feed pen from that Lion. You take the night shift. Here is your weapon.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, DP. Your hired to protect my feed pen from that Lion. You take the night shift. Here is your weapon.

I will whoop that fool with that snoopy pole for ya bubba
                      It's gonna cost ya a deer though

Comment

I will whoop that fool with that snoopy pole for ya bubba
                        It's gonna cost ya a deer though
                        LOL, You Crazy Dude!!

Comment

LOL, You Crazy Dude!!

Yes sir just a weeee bit!!!

Comment

LOL, You Crazy Dude!!
                            You have no idea!

Comment

hope yall can get that whoopin on video.I put my money on the mountain lion

Comment

He don't need that. He would just sing it to sleep the put it in a cage!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X