No announcement yet.

Hate a thief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am following this one! I like the stories where the thieves get busted!!!! I hope you get your other traps back.

Comment

Hope you get them

Comment

Wow...what a cluster...good luck!

Comment

Dang. Hope you get them back.

Comment

That's sorry. What's the landowners take on his own son?....my dad always told me growing up that if I ever got in trouble with the law that I better beg them to go to jail cause he'd lay a hurt on me if they let me come home before he had time to cool off!

Comment

Keep us posted!

Comment

Glad your getting to the bottom of this. Let the law get him, if you whoop him the landowner might get a little butt hurt

Comment

I know the GW is a peace officer but why wouldn't you call the county sheriff?

Anyway, glad your getting to the bottom of this.

Comment

I hate thieves as well. Pretty sure two bags of quickrete, two containers about a foot high but wide enough to fit even a large shoe, and a deep body of water would more than likely solve this problem.

Comment

Least the guy seems to know his kid is shady. It would suck if his family drama forced you to find a new place to hunt

Comment

UPDATE:::

GW called me and said he called the other trapper and also the guy who bought my trap from the thief, and has them writing statements which he will get tomorrow.

And I also got a call from another person saying they bought a trap from the thief kid. I sent them a picture of my traps that are still missing and they said it wasn't one of mine. So I called the other trapper and described the trap to him and he said that it is his. They said that the kid met them out there at the land and took their money and loaded it with them.

Anyway, the GW said that he is busy this weekend and he will either call the kid on Monday and have him meet them up at the sheriff station for questioning. Or he will go pull him out of class on Monday.

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                        I know the GW is a peace officer but why wouldn't you call the county sheriff?

Anyway, glad your getting to the bottom of this.

The game warden is a friend of mine. I called him and asked if he wanted to mess with it and he said it sounded fun soni let him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by wcg89 View Post
                          UPDATE:::

GW called me and said he called the other trapper and also the guy who bought my trap from the thief, and has them writing statements which he will get tomorrow.

And I also got a call from another person saying they bought a trap from the thief kid. I sent them a picture of my traps that are still missing and they said it wasn't one of mine. So I called the other trapper and described the trap to him and he said that it is his. They said that the kid met them out there at the land and took their money and loaded it with them.

Anyway, the GW said that he is busy this weekend and he will either call the kid on Monday and have him meet them up at the sheriff station for questioning. Or he will go pull him out of class on Monday.

The game warden is a friend of mine. I called him and asked if he wanted to mess with it and he said it sounded fun soni let him do it.

Good to hear! Now when you get them back, take a welder and weld your initials and or other ways to identify your trap on the bottom of one of the edges and itll be very easy to ID in the case this ever happens again.

Comment

Good deal, I hope this comes to closure for you next week.

Comment

Hope he gets the book thrown at him....what a POS.

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X