Spike took one for the team !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
    He sure doesn't look like a 1.5yr old spike from his face, great kill!!
    You serious? I'd bet my life savings on him being a yearling.

Congrats on the meat haul OP

Comment

Well guys he harvested a Spike instead of a doe get over it! Congrats to you for a nice kill!
      Why do some of you guys have to dog a guy about the type of deer he takes? OP Be proud of your harvest and eat well.

Comment

Congrats on the spike.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Man that is awesome

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Spike took one for the team !

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                You can't win, they wont let you, even if you are right. Ignorance is bliss to some.

Who are you to be calling people ignorant? How does your "opinion" hold that much clout that you can call ME , TPWD, over half the people on TBH, and every Biologist that has gave his opinion on my ranch and every ranch I have hunted, ignorant? Do you have a resume or you just brown nosing Marco?

In case you haven't noticed by our lovely presidents 2nd term, there's a possibility that views may vary. I'm just sick and tired of every time someone post up a spike on this site that someone has to make a smart*** remark about their way of managing THIER ranch. I for one can see both sides of this argument, and I don't think there is a big enough gap to be calling people ignorant for their opinion. I see the same trolls targeting this subject thinking they know it all, this was my first and last thread related to spikes that y'all will drag me into.
                Last edited by Backwoods101; 01-06-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  Who are you to be calling people ignorant? How does your "opinion" hold that much clout that you can call ME , TPWD, over half the people on TBH, and every Biologist that has gave his opinion on my ranch and every ranch I have hunted, ignorant? Do you have a resume or you just brown nosing Marco?

In case you haven't noticed by our lovely presidents 2nd term, there's a possibility that views may vary. I'm just sick and tired of every time someone post up a spike on this site that someone has to make a smart*** remark about their way of managing THIER ranch. I for one can see both sides of this argument, and I don't think there is a big enough gap to be calling people ignorant for their opinion. I see the same trolls targeting this subject thinking they know it all, this was my first and last thread related to spikes that y'all will drag me into.
                  I think u are right to a point. I have yet to see a thread related to shooting a spike that at some point get the axe. Shame people can't just say CONGRATS!! That was hard to type...... Congrats OP if your happy I am happy.

Comment

Thanks !
                    What does OP mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

Wow where to start.
                      1. I never said you or anyone or any entity you named was ignorant, I said to some. So unless you think you are ignorant then it does not apply to you.
                      2. Who TF is Marco? I'd like to know who you think I am brown nosing?

Comment

Working...
                      X