No announcement yet.

Great find/buy Vintage Coleman two burner stove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what it is but food taste so much better on one of these things.

Comment

Here a few of mine. I fired up the 200A single mantle for a little visual effect.

Check out the vintage Coleman fuel can that I plucked out of Deer Creek in Erath county.

Comment

I will try the pics again. That is a 275 on the left. A Sears " big hat" next. A 200A single mantle next, and a 220E with a reflector on the right. The vintage fuel can is on the right end.

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 11-20-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

cool Mike

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
            Not sure what it is but food taste so much better on one of these things.
            Cannot disagree with you there. I was testing the stove again while my lantern was burning bright and I was tempted to cook something on the patio.

Comment

A red coleman with a 2014 kick

It's now a porch light at the deer camp. Saved it from trash man, wish I had grabbed the green one also

Comment

Academy used to carry the kits to rebuild them.
                You have to look hard, but they are worth finding.

Comment

got one just like it in the garage. works great. also the lantern to match. great stuff.

Comment

Apparently there are lots of old Coleman gear out there and people like collecting them.

Comment

Those are great stoves as long as there is no wind, nobody walks buy and creates a breeze or squirrel passes gas to close to it. It was on one of these stoves that my pops introduced the family to camping. I love Coleman equip. Have the lantern and stove (I cheated on the stove though and went o propane bottles).

Congrats on the find.

Comment

And I know a man who threw one of those in the trash last year. I said "YOU DID WHAT"??? He said he has had it since the 60's and never used it. He was cleaning out his barn and chunked it in the garbage. Said "it was just taking up space"
                        I was sick. Been looking for one for a while....

Comment

I remember pumping away on my dad's old stove and lantern. Had many a good trot lining trips in the john boat with the lantern lighting the way and lots of catfish for dinner that my mom cooked up at camp the next day. Wish life was still that simple.

Comment

I will post picks of my Dad's old stove and the box when I get back from the lease on Sunday. Right now is it a priority to get done with work/school and heading to the lease this afternoon!

Comment

Take a trip to first Monday Canton, outside area, Coleman heaven.

Comment

Got rid of 2 of the stoves last year. One had a grease fire and was pretty torched so it sold in a yard sale. The other was in great shape so I donated it to a silent auction.

Comment

Working...
                                X