Texans vs Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Yall tap the breaks. It's way to early to write the guy off. Concerned? Yes. But the "bust" talk is premature at this point I think.
    Originally posted by westguy76 View Post
    Clowney had plenty to do with Hoyer's dismal completion percentage today. If you recall even Watt played like a rookie when he was .. a rookie. Clowney has now had a full game of snaps. I agree lets tap the breaks.
    That'd be, tap the "brakes"......
    Last edited by RLB; 11-16-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Now Clowney better stay on the field the last 6 games and start showing some improvement. I won't write him off just yet but he needs to show out. I was the guy hoping we would take a QB - Manziel at that. Jury is still out on him too since he hasnt sniffed a snap
      They should have taken a QB, but not JM......wasn't a good fit.....Blake Bortles was the guy they should have taken.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        That'd be, tap the "brakes"......
        thems the breaks? grammar nazi and no thanks on bortles.

Comment

There was not a QB worthy of #1. Nor was Clowney. A top receiver, offensive lineman, or a trade down for extra picks would have been a lot better.
          JJ is definitely a mvp candidate and a game changer. If he was on a more nationally recognized or advertised team the sky would be the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            There was not a QB worthy of #1. Nor was Clowney. A top receiver, offensive lineman, or a trade down for extra picks would have been a lot better.
            JJ is definitely a mvp candidate and a game changer. If he was on a more nationally recognized or advertised team the sky would be the limit.
            Glad he isn't on the nationally recognized Saints!

Comment

Hahahaha.

Comment

I'll write Clowney off he had plenty of injuries in college. That was a stupid pick.....

Comment

You butt hurt because the Texans aren't a household name like the Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Bears, etc? Get over it. The franchise in name and national exposure is right up there with the Jaguars and Panthers. A newer team that hasn't done very much.
                  Texans are one of my favorite teams. But, I am a realist.
                  And yes... Saints aren't in the upper end of national exposure either. But, they do have at least one super bowl victory.
                  If it wasn't for JJ Watt you would rarely see anything Texan outside of Tx.
                  And, you can also say the same for Brees and the Saints. I will save you the trouble.

Comment

Pressuring a rookie into playing hurt probably isn't the best look for Houston, especially when he is considered one of the best prospects in years and is set to be paid a guaranteed $22.3 million over the next four years

Comment

Wow. Looks likes I touched a nerve. I guess you missed the

Comment

Wow. Looks likes I touched a nerve. I guess you missed the
                        Yall might be the first 6-10 team to ever win your division. Best of luck the remainder of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          You butt hurt because the Texans aren't a household name like the Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Bears, etc? Get over it. The franchise in name and national exposure is right up there with the Jaguars and Panthers. A newer team that hasn't done very much.
                          Texans are one of my favorite teams. But, I am a realist.
                          And yes... Saints aren't in the upper end of national exposure either. But, they do have at least one super bowl victory.
                          If it wasn't for JJ Watt you would rarely see anything Texan outside of Tx.
                          And, you can also say the same for Brees and the Saints. I will save you the trouble.
                          You need a snickers?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRacks7 View Post
                            I'll write Clowney off he had plenty of injuries in college. That was a stupid pick.....
                            Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              You need a snickers?
                              Sure. King size if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X