Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should do it.

Comment

Those Cushing hits on Hoyer almost got Johnny in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Texans are dominating every phase of this game, although the running game is falling apart here in the 4th. Mallet looks comfortable and much more capable than Fitzpatrick. I like this decision to play him now and evaluate him the remainder of the season.
        Agreed, we'll see how Mallett plays out the season. IMO Blue should get more calls but this run 3 and out toward the end drives me nuts. Quit trying to protect a lead Houston and go score!

Comment

Those Cushing hits on Hoyer almost got Johnny in the game.
          I thought the last one was going to do it. Good to see Cushing playing well.

Comment

I think Cushing is trying to make sure he's not let go/traded...he put some hurt'n on CLE today

Good to see the Texans actually play up to their potential. they did what they needed to do and showed some signs of being a possible playoff team. Running game was a beast today, Blue and Grimes killed it. Defense shut CLE down the whole game

Comment

Three weeks of rest did wonders for Cushing. That knee must have been worse than we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                clowney is a joke...hasn't done crap all year......non existant today AGAIN

B U S T
                Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I was hoping they would not pick him #1. I bet they wish they hadn't now too.

Comment

Good win by the Texans.....that running game wwas impressive today

Comment

54 rushing attempts

Comment

Bad thing about Clowney is, who would want him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                        Bad thing about Clowney is, who would want him at this point.
                        Yall tap the breaks. It's way to early to write the guy off. Concerned? Yes. But the "bust" talk is premature at this point I think.

Comment

Hope you are right.

Comment

Yall tap the breaks. It's way to early to write the guy off. Concerned? Yes. But the "bust" talk is premature at this point I think.
                            I agree.

Comment

Clowney had plenty to do with Hoyer's dismal completion percentage today. If you recall even Watt played like a rookie when he was .. a rookie. Clowney has now had a full game of snaps. I agree lets tap the breaks.

Comment

Now Clowney better stay on the field the last 6 games and start showing some improvement. I won't write him off just yet but he needs to show out. I was the guy hoping we would take a QB - Manziel at that. Jury is still out on him too since he hasnt sniffed a snap

Comment

Working...
                                X