Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance TODAY

TBH Maintenance TODAY 8am - 10am
TBH will be offline TODAY from 8 am to 10 am for important server maintenance
See more
See less

Hangin em up (retiring from professional baseball)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on living the dream as long as you have.

About 12 years ago when i started coaching youth baseball, i was looking for training aids and drills etc, and found your dad's website. I bought a couple of his videos and got on his email list, and for many years since i got his email tips and occasionally an update on The Kid's career. I've followed your career over the years and it's been cool to watch you play for the home team the last couple of years. Tough championship series but what a good run you guys have had.

Good luck on whatever comes next for you.

Comment

Nice write up!

Congratulations on your career!

Comment

Sad to hear, but I know you have given it one heck of a run. Me and the family really enjoyed watching you play last year. Are you still going to do private lessons? Gage really enjoyed working with you and I was planning on getting with you again this year.

Comment

Well said, congrats on your career. A good friend of mine played in the nfl and had your attitude when playing & when exiting. He said I got to make a living playing a kids game. You've go to respect and enjoy every minute of it because it can end at any of those minutes

Comment

Congrats to you and your family Chase

Comment

Congrats and best of luck on what comes next!

Comment

Great thread! Wishing you nothing but the best in your next chapter.

Comment

Congrats! You lived the dream, even if it wasn't always a pleasant dream like some have told me.

Keep us updated on your next chapter.

Comment

Congrats to you! Living the dream for sure

Comment

Great memories on the diamond! Lots of great times ahead sport !
                      The next chapter will be fun.

Comment

Congrats on living your dream. My wife will always cherish the bat you signed for her.

Comment

both my brothers played professional baseball, so I know how hard it can be to hang it up. It is definitely a great game.

Comment

The memories will always, always put a smile on your face.

Comment

That is awesome, congrats on a great career and good luck to you on your next one !

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I'm sending this to my nephew who plays college ball for Rockford University. I think your words will inspire him!
                                Congrats on your future endeavors.

Comment

Working...
                                X