No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the NG side doing? I haven't heard much from that side in a while.

Comment

High $2's and slow in our area. I've heard of some of these rigs leaving the Eagle Ford are headed to north east tx and Louisiana to drill gas wells as they are good producers and don't make a lot of water...

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Fed news pushing oil... $44.50 and climbing. Pretty big swing off a bottom of $42.03.

~whew~

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Fed news pushing oil... $44.50 and climbing. Pretty big swing off a bottom of $42.03.

~whew~

Come on come on!!!

Comment

All because a single word ("patient") was taken out of the Federal Reserve statement. The dollar falls and oil rises.

Comment

we have made price concessions to most of our clients at this point in time, which has gotten us a little more work recently, but its still really slow in the downhole drilling motor bearing industry

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                How r u doing amigo ? Work wise

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                Slowed down a bit but we are still hanging on! We are working on some rate reductions right now and think we can keep busy enough to stay afloat! We have sold a lot of big iron and equipment early preparing for this and trying to reduce debt! Time will tell but it is what it is!!!! Hammer down!

See BFF...I'm not the only one hammering down!!!

Make oil baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                  Slowed down a bit but we are still hanging on! We are working on some rate reductions right now and think we can keep busy enough to stay afloat! We have sold a lot of big iron and equipment early preparing for this and trying to reduce debt! Time will tell but it is what it is!!!! Hammer down!
                  good deal amigo. come by, lets go to lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Make oil baby!!!!
                    lol You are hammering down on stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Make oil baby!!!!

LOL! That's right homie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                        good deal amigo. come by, lets go to lunch

Sounds good brother will do!

Comment

NG creeping up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                            How is the NG side doing? I haven't heard much from that side in a while.
                            ...on the production side, but staying busy. Have techs out in in Illinois & OK right now. It's Bringing the shop to slowdown with them out but glad to have the busy work.

Comment

Originally posted by JMalin View Post
                              Who didn't see this coming? Good luck to everyone still in the patch. We're going much lower from here
                              Why is this guy still here? Lol some peoples kids. I'd be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                                Why is this guy still here? Lol some peoples kids. I'd be ashamed.

He's gotten a good ole liberal education and is too smart for his own good!! He talks a good talk and is able to post stuff here that he reads like the rest of us.......... It is what it is and no one knows where we go from here. Hold on tight and see what happens!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X