No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone seriously not see the imbalance between supply and demand? Crude stockpiles rose by 9.4 million more barrels this week. There won't be a place to store excess reserves in 6-8 weeks at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by JMalin View Post
      Does anyone seriously not see the imbalance between supply and demand? Crude stockpiles rose by 9.4 million more barrels this week. There won't be a place to store excess reserves in 6-8 weeks at this rate.
      Yes. We all see and read the same reports you do. It's just that some of the stuff you say and some of the crap/guesses that "experts" claim in some of those reports are just not happening in the field. Some of us are still out in the field and see what is actually happening and some of it doesn't jive with what they/you are reporting. That's why these posts are irritating to some/most.

Comment

We see it. What do you want us to do about it?

Comment

Has anyone said they didn't see it?

Tons of reports and speculation out there and every one is different in some way. Someone will be right eventually but nobody KNOWS anything about what will happen for sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Has anyone said they didn't see it?

Tons of reports and speculation out there and every one is different in some way. Someone will be right eventually but nobody KNOWS anything about what will happen for sure yet.
            Well apparently you don't know anything. How can you seriously not see who knows? We have been blessed with his abundant knowledge on many occasions. I mean, Come on! It's right there in every report.

JMalin... duh!!
            Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 03-18-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
              He's gotten a good ole liberal education and is too smart for his own good!! He talks a good talk and is able to post stuff here that he reads like the rest of us.......... It is what it is and no one knows where we go from here. Hold on tight and see what happens!!!!
              Agreed amigo, no one really knows, we're buckled down and Gonna hold tight and ride er out! this is a great thread and and a lot of good information, just finally had enough of air head and couldn't keep quiet anymore

Comment

maybe u shouldn't believe everything posted on the internet?

Comment

Just won a couple big contracts that I have been working on for months and will down in Houston next week with another opportunity that I've been working on for dang near a year. Just hope they hold water for a while, best thing is it should help us keep our guys. I wake up every morning busting my butt to keep our guys working, much less my kids fed.

Best of luck everyone, I don't get on here much. The only reason any of these deals went through is quality of service. Nothing is guaranteed in life, especially in the patch.

Have a great week, and kiss those babies/wives. Be thankful for what you do have, none of us have any control over this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                    Just won a couple big contracts that I have been working on for months and will down in Houston next week with another opportunity that I've been working on for dang near a year. Just hope they hold water for a while, best thing is it should help us keep our guys. I wake up every morning busting my butt to keep our guys working, much less my kids fed.

Best of luck everyone, I don't get on here much. The only reason any of these deals went through is quality of service. Nothing is guaranteed in life, especially in the patch.

Have a great week, and kiss those babies/wives. Be thankful for what you do have, none of us have any control over this deal.
                    best of luck brother, keep on keepin on

Comment

is anyone in this thread in the radial bearing/sealed/mud lube motor repair/building section of O&G?

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                        If you know everything, why wouldn't you want to make a buck on it?
                        He's the only person in America that refuses to make a buck off of his knowledge.

More like scared to put money where his mouth is...Maybe afraid that would give us ammo if he told us something he shorted?

And you're smarter than the markets? You don't think big money knows these things before you do? Markets look forward more than 4-8 weeks BTW.

And I'm not saying oil is going up BTW. It may drop more...It may go back to 80.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                          is anyone in this thread in the radial bearing/sealed/mud lube motor repair/building section of O&G?
                          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            He's the only person in America that refuses to make a buck off of his knowledge.

More like scared to put money where his mouth is...Maybe afraid that would give us ammo if he told us something he shorted?
                            This is exactly right. He is just a lot of hot air. To bad we cant take a vote for a lifetime trip to the perma cooler for people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Just a youngster who isn't as smart as he thinks! Remember a guy with this much knowledge who got laid off?

Didn't think the CEO would get laid off

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                                Yes
                                hows it going for you these days? are you in production/operations/sales?

I'm in operations for a bearing company and we have had hours cut and layoffs so far, but we are still coming to work for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                                X