Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Weatherford laid off 10 Directional Drillers and 15 MWD Hands yesterday in Midland. I'm safe for the moment but if it continues to slow down I can't see me staying safe. I just hired on in Aug.
    Dang that sucks. Glad you made it. We had 8 ALS guys let go here in San Antonio.

Comment

Prayers up that things stay on the rise and settle on common ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Prayers up that things stay on the rise and settle on common ground.
        ^^^^Yep

Comment

End of day rally today. Keep on truckin

Comment

I'm praying!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
              End of day rally today. Keep on truckin
              . just under $53 currently.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                I'm praying!!

All of us are brother!!

Comment

NG up slightly.

Comment

come on sweet 8 lbs. 3oz baby Jesus!!

Comment

WTI hit $54.24 today!! Currently at $52.80. Prolly gonna hit close to $60 they say but won't last long. Supply is still too high. Don't look like it'll go below $40 though so keep your heads up. And I heard today from a very reliable source that we've picked up enough rigs that the only people we have at home are the ones on vacation. No more rotations on my rig so at least we're staying busy. Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        WTI hit $54.24 today!! Currently at $52.80. Prolly gonna hit close to $60 they say but won't last long. Supply is still too high. Don't look like it'll go below $40 though so keep your heads up. And I heard today from a very reliable source that we've picked up enough rigs that the only people we have at home are the ones on vacation. No more rotations on my rig so at least we're staying busy. Good luck to all!
                        That's good news. We let go low level guys and new hires and seem to have enough to keep from a rotation for now also. The prices may not stay up but it at least looks like we have seen bottom at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Dang that sucks. Glad you made it. We had 8 ALS guys let go here in San Antonio.
                          We had 1 guy each from ALS, Completions, and Wellhead that were let go today in Decatur. Bad deal all around.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
                            We had 1 guy each from ALS, Completions, and Wellhead that were let go today in Decatur. Bad deal all around.
                            Man that stinks. Hate hearing that bud.

Comment

Hate to hear it for you oil field guys. Hope it finds a place to stabilize and wish these low prices would hurt the OPEC producers and not the domestic drillers!

Comment

At this rate Baker Hughes is gonna have to make the chart taller...

Comment

Working...
                                X