Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    They're going to be laying off a lot more than that once the Halliburton acquisition is finalized.

Announced today that schlumberger bought a 1.7 billion $ stake in a russian drilling contractor...
    Yep. About 20K

Comment

Gotta call from Haliburton today. They rescended my offer. So now im on the job hunt!

Comment

My rig is on its last hole....got the word this morning. Drilling up in Henderson. Nabors M33 to the grass.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
          Gotta call from Haliburton today. They rescended my offer. So now im on the job hunt!
          I sure hate to hear that. I hope you are able to find something soon.

Comment

We got kicked off our pad during my week off. Glad I was ready for this. It's about to get ugly. EOG cut six more frac crews in south texas from what I've heard

Comment

Its pretty crazy with how fast everything is taking place (Like from Friday morning to Saturday morning). Our rig that we were working on went from going to drill 6 wells on a pad in Decatur or a 10 well pad in Ft.Worth to going to the grass that quick!!!

Comment

Comment

My rig stacked out 2 weeks ago, my entire crew got laid off except my driller and myself (derrickman) well I got luck and they sent me to the rig I just came to yesterday and when I pulled up ,the crews I'm working with (toolpusher down to floor hands )for the next couple days are fussing because they got the call day before that after this rig stacks out they are laid off too, we are in the stack yard now, might have another day

Comment

I hate getting on here and reading all these post. We are still busy but I have a feeling we will be slow as can be this next month. I'll switch over and make something else if I have to. That's the good thing about owning a machine shop at least

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      I hate getting on here and reading all these post. We are still busy but I have a feeling we will be slow as can be this next month. I'll switch over and make something else if I have to. That's the good thing about owning a machine shop at least
                      Yep. It will take a bit to hit us, but it will. Im still getting work for now but dont know how long it will last. I am noticing more hot jobs lately.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8
                        Karma.
                        Nah. Just a nature of the business. There's plenty of "good" people that have already been laid off. Is that karma too?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          I'm an EOG employee out of the Bowie office. Two words. Hammer down!!!!

Things are booming there for sure lol. Probably pretty lonely around there these days.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
                            Things are booming there for sure lol. Probably pretty lonely around there these days.

I'm in production. My job has not changed one bit...hammer down.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              I'm in production. My job has not changed one bit...hammer down.

Good deal. We punched quite a few holes for yall in the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                                I was supposed to start with GE Oil & Gas Monday but received the same call you did, they rescended my offer as well. Got a lead I'm chasing this week for another gig but who knows. Best of luck to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X