Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
    Most likely are true. EOG is turning the majority of its focus to west Texas/New Mexico. Still bringing rigs in there, and some of their eagleford rigs are moving out there.

I've heard quite the contrary but who knows!!!!

Seems to me West tx is being effected more than the Eagle Ford....

Time will tell and good luck to all!

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

There is a Pipeline Job opportunity in Minnesota. 3rd party thru who I was working thru for Embridge. $722 a day for a minimum 7 months. 6-7 days a week. It's Safety Inspector positions. But you must be experienced. If you are interested pm me and I'll give you an email address to submit a Resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        There is a Pipeline Job opportunity in Minnesota. 3rd party thru who I was working thru for Embridge. $722 a day for a minimum 7 months. 6-7 days a week. It's Safety Inspector positions. But you must be experienced. If you are interested pm me and I'll give you an email address to submit a Resume.
        Sounds like a heckuva gig Ragin.

Thanks for postin

Comment

Pretty good pay for someone qualified

Comment

Interestingly the a bunch of gas stations on the SW side of Fort Worth (377 in benbrook all raised their price per gal of gas by $0.16 today

Comment

Baker announced a layoff of 7000 (11% of their workforce) this morning in the earnings call.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                Baker announced a layoff of 7000 (11% of their workforce) this morning in the earnings call.

http://oilpro.com/post/9835/developi...-workers-march

They're going to be laying off a lot more than that once the Halliburton acquisition is finalized.

Announced today that schlumberger bought a 1.7 billion $ stake in a russian drilling contractor...
                Last edited by kyle1974; 01-20-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Ragin' I wish I was qualified!

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                    They're going to be laying off a lot more than that once the Halliburton acquisition is finalized.

Announced today that schlumberger bought a 1.7 billion $ stake in a russian drilling contractor...
                    Oh ya, that's a given.

SLB will making some good acquisitions this year. Heard they may acquire Cameron as well...

Comment

Contract labor with no overtime? What are they figuring the hours/day are? Any per diem?

Comment

Halliburton is next...

Comment

Contract labor with no overtime? What are they figuring the hours/day are? Any per diem?
                          Let me guess, that's "to hard of work" and "to long of hours"

If you want to make $16k-$20k per month your going to have to do what others wont, sacrifice alittle now and you wont have to sacrifice anything later

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post

If you want to make $16k-$20k per month your going to have to do what others wont, sacrifice alittle now and you wont have to sacrifice anything later
                            No, it isn't "too hard" or "too long" at all. I've been doing industrial construction the better part of 25 years all over this planet. Just asking the same questions I know folks who I would pass this info off to would be asking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post

actually he asked legitimate questions. that may be a $70 an hour gig or a $12 an hour gig...

Comment

Baker laying off 7,000 employees....wow. Not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X