No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our operator had meetings today and were told to get there prices in check with there vendors if they wana keep pokin holes. My company is turning in bids Friday. I hope we can keep the mud on half there rigs. If not......who knows. It wont be pretty. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Speaking of we got the "for sure" today that the well we are on is the last one for this rig. Hope the best for these hands as they're good guys with families.
      Sorry to hear. We will have sixty percent of our rigs stacked by Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
        We are still going, but got a email today that our retention is probably going to get whacked for this year. Im over seas dont know about the guys in the gulf.
        The gulf is still working but it's slowing down. Know of several jack ups and small floaters that are stacked already, couple of brand new drillships that are sitting without work. And still more new ones getting ready to roll out of the shipyards overseas. We're working for now, but mostly doing P&A's with a completion mixed in here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          I respect your opinion. But not when you lump everyone in the same category. I am 25 years old. The only things i owe money are is my house and one vehicle which i bought 3 months ago because my other truck was 10 years old and had a ton of miles on it. I have a very good chunk in my 401k, a solid chunk in the bank, and I dont live above my means. I have several freinds who are the same way as well. Dont lump everyone together.... And as far as having respect for you? Why should I? You havent earned it.... and likely wont after seeing the narrow minded way you have here.

I hope everyone is doing ok so far. They are shutting down quite a bit up north in the Bakken. They are slowing way down here as well. Good luck fellas!!
          Who exactly am I lumping together? Also i have not said ONE thing about money or what people owe or how people spend their money. None of my business and never acted like it is. You might have me mixed up with someone else not sure.... but if you can show me where i said ANYTHING of that nature I will gladly apologize but Im about positive you wont be able to do that. Not one thing.

I apologize for bringing a difference of opinion to some of yalls doom and gloom outlook on our economy here in Texas. And BTW saw tons of deer tonight but the **** bucks kept running off my does! Still at it with the stick and string.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Sure, easy for you to say. We don't all have hollywood looks and fame as a big TV star to fall back on.
            Ha!! That's not very promising!! LOL!!

I'm talking about a liquidation auction!!!!!! LOL Just kidding..... This thing isn't gonna shut down we just have to figure out a way to survive through the next 6 months to a year IMO!!

Comment

C'mon man.. We already got the warning from a mod. Let's keep the insults and snide remarks in PMs if they must happen.

Comment

Dont think the first remark was directed towards me but could be wrong. So your just the first! thanks though. Like I said its sad the lack of respect just because ones opinions differ from yours. And you sir are the perfect example.
                Last edited by Jon-Paul; 01-13-2015, 06:43 PM. Reason: cleaned up

Comment

C'mon man.. We already got the warning from a mod. Let's keep the insults and snide remarks in PMs if they must happen.

Your right. Sorry. Im outta here.

Comment

Bloodtrailer, ease up. Your behavior, attitude, and snide comments haven't been taken well on any thread I've seen you on. How about trying to Support guys here on the GS instead of rubbing their noses in the problems they are having.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Dont think the first d bag remark was directed towards me but could be wrong. So your just the first! thanks though. Like I said its sad the lack of respect just because ones opinions differ from yours. And you sir are the perfect example.
                      Please read title to thread!!! Its says "Hey Oilfield Guys"

Several of the companies we work for are again very well leveraged in 2015 with hedged oil. I was with some men from EOG this past weekend and in the La Vernia area that said they were gonna slow down a bit........ They were going to drill 400 wells this year instead on 500!!!

The industry will use this to drive down cost and clean up some venders scattered about!!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                        Bloodtrailer, ease up. Your behavior, attitude, and snide comments haven't been taken well on any thread I've seen you on. How about trying to Support guys here on the GS instead of rubbing their noses in the problems they are having.
                        agreed!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                          Please read title to thread!!! Its says "Hey Oilfield Guys"

Several of the companies we work for are again very well leveraged in 2015 with hedged oil. I was with some men from EOG this past weekend and in the La Vernia area that said they were gonna slow down a bit........ They were going to drill 400 wells this year instead on 500!!!

The industry will use this to drive down cost and clean up some venders scattered about!!
                          I'm trying to get back down there from West Texas I miss that work... I agree it should help a bit once the fat gets trimmed

Comment

I'm trying to get back down there from West Texas I miss that work... I agree it should help a bit once the fat gets trimmed
                            Yes sir we love working in the area! Our office in is Quero

Comment

Anybody on a tanker?

I've heard they are filling up and parking offshore.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                                Yes sir we love working in the area! Our office in is Quero
                                Heck I didn't know that I drilled wells between there and Gonzales last few years. I woulda came in and bought us a round

Comment

Working...
                                X