Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Brought in a unit for a zero hour overhaul...at an unmanned station & vibration sensors shut it down.

Turns out it has a little problem with the crank...nothing a little gorilla glue & tack welding can't take care of. Time are tough fellas.
    Aw hell that'll buff out

Comment

Brought in a unit for a zero hour overhaul...at an unmanned station & vibration sensors shut it down.

Turns out it has a little problem with the crank...nothing a little gorilla glue & tack welding can't take care of. Time are tough fellas.
      Ouch that's one of them high dollar shut downs.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        It must be busy out here in west Texas. I'm out here helping our midland shop and I haven't seen this must oilfield traffic in over a year. It's definitely good to see but Pecos Texas absolutely suuuucccckkkkkssssss.

Been there and it does suck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are preparing pads and there is allot of activity in the drilling of gas wells in this county it appears. At the same time I do know of a couple of folks they aren't renewing their leases.

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
            Been there and it does suck!!!

I guess it didn't suck bad enough bc I just got back from another week out there. Gotta make money so I'll do whatever!

Anyone looking for a job, get up and drive to midland/Odessa, take a resume and you WILL be hired that day by someone. Saw about 40 "We're Hiring" signs in I20. Heard a bunch of different radio ads too. Seems like everyone is hiring

Comment

I guess it didn't suck bad enough bc I just got back from another week out there. Gotta make money so I'll do whatever!

Anyone looking for a job, get up and drive to midland/Odessa, take a resume and you WILL be hired that day by someone. Saw about 40 "We're Hiring" signs in I20. Heard a bunch of different radio ads too. Seems like everyone is hiring
              Just read an article about Permian Basin still going strong

Comment

Yeah brother I know I just got called back myself headed to Odessa later this week took a pay cut from when I lost my job but a bit more than what I've been making at my current job
                Prayers for all of us out there and those of y'all trying to get back to work[emoji1317]

Comment

Pecos will always suck haha. I'll be there in a week or so and be out there back an forth for the next 8 months or so at least

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                    Yeah brother I know I just got called back myself headed to Odessa later this week took a pay cut from when I lost my job but a bit more than what I've been making at my current job
                    Prayers for all of us out there and those of y'all trying to get back to work[emoji1317]

Heck yea. Glad to read your gettin back in it. Best of luck out there. Whenever I'm back out there I'll hit you up for a beer or three

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      Just read an article about Permian Basin still going strong
                      https://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/art...-in-west-texas
                      Going strong for sure! Our shop out there was on the verge of closing down earlier this year bc they were too slow. And now they are begging for help every week!

Comment

Heck yea. Glad to read your gettin back in it. Best of luck out there. Whenever I'm back out there I'll hit you up for a beer or three

Sounds great brother

Comment

It's good to hear the work is picking up.

Comment

Wow!!! Ariel cranks aren't cheap!!

Comment

I use to have a smile ear to ear when a customer needed a new crank. Some of them Ariel cranks can push $80k just for the crank. I didn't sell many but when I did it was nice.

It was good seeing you the other day amigo. Stay after it. If you ever need to pick my brain give me a ring.

Ray

Comment

It's actually a Waukesha 7042 crank...the remans run about $30k with a new one double that.

Yeah Ray, lets plan on getting together sometime...I'm sure some of my contacts could use some of your goods as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X