Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nock This View Post
    the company I work for is putting 14 rigs in WTX and 6 in OK back to work in the next couple months.
    That's good news! I've been in w tx for the last month on a new rig. 2 weeks on/off rotation. I can get used to this. Did this last one in 3.1 days spud to TD. Over 14k'.

Comment

Does anybody work for or own a swabbing rig company? If so I have a nephew who is really wanting to learn more about it

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
        Does anybody work for or own a swabbing rig company? If so I have a nephew who is really wanting to learn more about it
        It's been 40 yrs ago, there's better jobs and worse. From my experience there's a lot of busy for a week or two then setting in the yard for a week or two if you're not traveling all over the countryside trying to stay busy.

Comment

I started a small sandblasting company awhile back and I was wondering if anybody on here has had any experience with sandblasting and painting. Knowing what kind of paint to use, properly mixing it, and knowing how to spray it is a must. I'm not looking for another full time blaster/painter but could use a part time guy for some working coming up. I will probably make this person a full time employee towards the end of the year, as things are expected to pick up

Comment

It's been 40 yrs ago, there's better jobs and worse. From my experience there's a lot of busy for a week or two then setting in the yard for a week or two if you're not traveling all over the countryside trying to stay busy
            Thanks for the information from experience

Ideally he would like to start his own swabbing company in the years to come, and the ideal situation would be finding a small swabbing company with an owner who might be retiring in the years to come. Learning from somebody like that and building a relationship with them, which might led to a buy out of the company would be perfect.

Comment

Wilks Bothers are buying frac fleets left and right. They just purchased GoFrac and are moving all equipment to Cisco. They are calling it ProFrac and plan to have three yards: Permian Basin, South Texas and ND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am looking to go to work in the oilfield. Anyone know of any companies hiring entry level floor hands? Any one with leads please pm.

Comment

Originally posted by backinthegame View Post
                  I am looking to go to work in the oilfield. Anyone know of any companies hiring entry level floor hands? Any one with leads please pm.

What area bud?

Comment

Lots of drillers and derrickmen working floors right now I would be surprised if any drilling company is hiring entry level

Comment

I have a customer wanting to purchase multiple used Ajax compressors if anyone has a lead, please PM. Used 2006 or older units.

Comment

I'll go anywhere but will be living in Clarksville area

Comment

Wilks Bothers are buying frac fleets left and right
                          After starting and selling Frac Tech for $4billion, they should stick with it and buy everything up really cheap, pay it all off really early, then sale it when things really pick back up and do it all over again...

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                            After starting and selling Frac Tech for $4billion, they should stick with it and buy everything up really cheap, pay it all off really early, then sale it when things really pick back up and do it all over again...

That's the plan my friend.

Comment

I'll go anywhere but will be living in Clarksville area

Try TEC Well services in Longview

Comment

Halliburton is hiring slick line operators/helpersin San Antonio. Look it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X