No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 05-04-2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
      Obviously you are not. Say what is on your mind.

You still have not shown me my "little cheap pops". There you go, talking out of your butt again and just to hear your own voice.

Again, using insults is all you have. Prius, Elton John, wiping down basketballs. All very good ones. Maybe you should send your kids to me and I can teach them something. I never said I was oil. Dont want to be. Never have and it sure did not "choose me". Give me a break. Oil chose you. Like you could not have done anything else. I guess then I should have been a cattle rancher and farmer because 3 generations before me did it too. It was all I KNEW, until I chose to get an education and do something other than farm and sell cows. And I dont "holla" at people, nor do I call other men "dude". Ironic that you call kids pansies and blame it on someone else, when you are the one whining on this thread.

By all means. Go ahead. Be a man and say what is on your mind. You asked me and I did. I mean, dont hide behind being banned. That did not stop you in the past.

And then the mods delete the thread because the oil guys get mad and start calling people names.

You are one to be talking about class. If you removed the first two letters, that would describe you better. And give me a break. Thanks again internet Jesus. Did you finish your TPS reports yet? Lumberg wants them.

Lmao!!!! Ohhh lord. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh. My little girls are primo in that department. They'd end up teaching me and you both something.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
        Obviously you are not. Say what is on your mind.

You still have not shown me my "little cheap pops". There you go, talking out of your butt again and just to hear your own voice.

Again, using insults is all you have. Prius, Elton John, wiping down basketballs. All very good ones. Maybe you should send your kids to me and I can teach them something. I never said I was oil. Dont want to be. Never have and it sure did not "choose me". Give me a break. Oil chose you. Like you could not have done anything else. I guess then I should have been a cattle rancher and farmer because 3 generations before me did it too. It was all I KNEW, until I chose to get an education and do something other than farm and sell cows. And I dont "holla" at people, nor do I call other men "dude". Ironic that you call kids pansies and blame it on someone else, when you are the one whining on this thread.

By all means. Go ahead. Be a man and say what is on your mind. You asked me and I did. I mean, dont hide behind being banned. That did not stop you in the past.

And then the mods delete the thread because the oil guys get mad and start calling people names.

You are one to be talking about class. If you removed the first two letters, that would describe you better. And give me a break. Thanks again internet Jesus. Did you finish your TPS reports yet? Lumberg wants them.
        Yall take it to PMs already

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

I was done till he said something about teaching my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Lmao!!!! Ohhh lord. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh. My little girls are primo in that department. They'd end up teaching me and you both something.
            What about your wife?

Comment

Internet fight!!!!!!!! Let's get it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                Internet fight!!!!!!!! Let's get it on

Nah. Im just foolin about.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  What about your wife?

Whoooaaaa. Apparently this is an episode of how low can you go. Have fun with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    Agreed. Couple of y'all on both sides have added zero to the conversation. I get even being upset with my views but to sit there and agrue, belittle, and insult each other is wasted time and uncalled for in this thread. Getting this thread deleted would be a huge disservice to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      Agreed. Couple of y'all on both sides have added zero to the conversation. I get even being upset with my views but to sit there and agrue, belittle, and insult each other is wasted time and uncalled for in this thread. Getting this thread deleted would be a huge disservice to all.

You haven't read everything on this entire thread since it started. The stuff that was deleted etc. I will give you this, even though I think you're links are bogus liberal crap, you haven't attempted to bring folks kids or wives into it. So it's all good I reckon.

Comment

You haven't read everything on this entire thread since it started. The stuff that was deleted etc. I will give you this, even though I think you're links are bogus liberal crap, you haven't attempted to bring folks kids or wives into it. So it's all good I reckon.
                        I'm sure I've missed some stuff along the way but there have been a handful of yall going at it on and off throughout the life of this thread. By doing so yall have provided nothing in terms of positive feedback, encouragement, or value. Posting that many times in this thread and never proving the before mentioned is a feat in itself but yall have found a way to do it.

I am not sure how you know what I have read and not read on this site? I am sure I have missed somethings along the way but I feel that I have grasp on what the few of you have done in the past as it matches what you have done the last few days. As far a "liberal crap" statement. I'll say these few things and stand up for myself even though I shouldn't have too. I voted for Bush, Romney, and now Trump(primary). I have also donated significant(numerous trips to Africa) to the before mentioned sans Trump. I am a Republican and a very fiscally conservative one at that. Social a little more liberal but still bleed red come vote day. What was liberal about an article stating housing and auto sales were up for the 1st quarter of 2016? Record highs for housing.

I am not going to get back into all that as you will beat me in the argument.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          I'm sure I've missed some stuff along the way but there have been a handful of yall going at it on and off throughout the life of this thread. By doing so yall have provided nothing in terms of positive feedback, encouragement, or value. Posting that many times in this thread and never proving the before mentioned is a feat in itself but yall have found a way to do it.

I am not sure how you know what I have read and not read on this site? I am sure I have missed somethings along the way but I feel that I have grasp on what the few of you have done in the past as it matches what you have done the last few days. As far a "liberal crap" statement. I'll say these few things and stand up for myself even though I shouldn't have too. I voted for Bush, Romney, and now Trump(primary). I have also donated significant(numerous trips to Africa) to the before mentioned sans Trump. I am a Republican and a very fiscally conservative one at that. Social a little more liberal but still bleed red come vote day. What was liberal about an article stating housing and auto sales were up for the 1st quarter of 2016? Record highs for housing.

I am not going to get back into all that as you will beat me in the argument.

I didn't say you're a liberal!!! And a handful of us just refuse to remain silent on a lot of this crap that shows up on this thread. I'll say though, you have remained respectful. And I'm not trying to argue with you here.

Comment

I didn't say you're a liberal!!! And a handful of us just refuse to remain silent on a lot of this crap that shows up on this thread. I'll say though, you have remained respectful. And I'm not trying to argue with you here.
                            Agreed! Even though we may not agree with what he has said, TDA has held a respectful conversation. The others just need to stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                              Agreed! Even though we may not agree with what he has said, TDA has held a respectful conversation. The others just need to stfu

He definitely has.

Comment

I have read this thread from the beginning without comment and all I can say is this...what happened to JMalin

Comment

Working...
                                X