• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    U can..I'll give you a free pass..pinky swear

Ha!!!! [emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      U can..I'll give you a free pass..pinky swear
      Heck no Michael has already given us lots of chances to allow this thread to stay open and cleaned it up several times

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Heck no Michael has already given us lots of chances to allow this thread to stay open and cleaned it up several times

You would be correct. It's oil related though. Those others need to stick with the quilting threads. But that's just me.

Comment

Yet folks still feel the need to rub salt in the wounds on a SUPPORT Thread for oilfield workers...get lost, this isn't the place to gloat about your cheap gas & hide behind the guise of 'I don't want anyone to lose their job' & ' it helps the economy in other sectors' all the while rattling the cage to those affected about how wonderful the fuel prices are?

Wouldn't it be easier to just not view & keep your comments elsewhere & not on this particular thread where it's inappropriate...your presence here isn't needed, appreciated & it's mostly just unacceptable manners. None of us control the price of fuel but we can be civil on thread generated to assist those affected. Silence is golden & to note your favor of how great things are where we are suffering is selfish & adds no value.

I hope the mods clean up these last few recent pages. It's very Disappointing the same trolls keep popping back up here to ruffle feathers.

Comment

Hey!I like some Elton John stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              some people seem to forget this thread never had anything to do with celebrating low gas prices. Or "just stopping by to say, hey I'm not a bad guy because I like cheap gas, but prayers for you and your family, but you shouldn't have bought X, Y and Z and you made so much money, you should have saved."

once again... go start your own thread.
              There has been many threads started and guess what....the oil guys pop up and chime in EVERY time.
              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 05-03-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                There has been many threads started and guess what....the oil guys pop up and chime in EVERY time.
                if that's how you justify your posts here, then whatever gets you through the night....

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  so you are just trolling here for spite??

Show me a thread you are talking about that isn't buried 20+ pages deep...show me a thread where another line of work / entire market is affected with hundreds of TBHr's getting financially affected & where other members maliciously come on to say stop crying, you chose to work & I'm happy about your crisis.

Have some class & just ignore this support thread that isn't meant for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Show me a thread you are talking about that isn't buried 20+ pages deep...show me a thread where another line of work / entire market is affected with hundreds of TBHr's getting financially affected & where other members maliciously come on to say stop crying, you chose to work & I'm happy about your crisis.

Is that that bloodtrailer 28 cat?? If it is....There is no class. Never has been. He followed me around so much like he had a fetish I had to finally block him. He's good at making "physical threats" over the Internet too.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Correct.

Comment

Those that wanted Ted Cruz to win
                        If you value your livelihood and it's in O+G you need to plug your nose and vote for TRUMP
                        Hillary has promised to basically shut the lights on the entire O+G industry
                        Texas will be in for a LOOOONG four years if she's elected

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, Trump will help with getting the USA energy independent. Remember this war on oil was all due to the Saudi's declaring war on our oil and gas. They also provided 19 of the 911 attackers who were from Saudi Arabia. in the last 50 years we have been dependent on their oil.

Comment

Originally posted by deer farmer View Post
                            Maybe, just maybe, Trump will help with getting the USA energy independent. Remember this war on oil was all due to the Saudi's declaring war on our oil and gas. They also provided 19 of the 911 attackers who were from Saudi Arabia. in the last 50 years we have been dependent on their oil.

True and we can only hope at this point. If Billary gets in I think we all know what direction we are going.

Comment

Hopefully things will settle down soon in the industry and it gets some stability for everyone involved. Prayers up!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X