Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
    Have been working on an offshore seismic vessel for 2 years now. Used to have 2-3 years worth of jobs waiting for us. We will finish the current job in the next 4 days. Only 1 more job waiting on us & it is scheduled to end on June 1st. After that they say MAYBE something in Mexico waters or Indonesia. Over 110 people are assigned to this vessel.

The LORD will provide.

Yessir. Prayers sent also.

Comment

Prayers sent for everyone in the patch.

I'm afraid its only going to get worse before it gets better. Iranian oil just hit Europe.

Comment

Prayers up for all y'all out there!!!

Comment

Pretty decent run up today with the price.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            Pretty decent run up today with the price.
            Heck yea. Glad to see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
              Have been working on an offshore seismic vessel for 2 years now. Used to have 2-3 years worth of jobs waiting for us. We will finish the current job in the next 4 days. Only 1 more job waiting on us & it is scheduled to end on June 1st. After that they say MAYBE something in Mexico waters or Indonesia. Over 110 people are assigned to this vessel.

The LORD will provide.
              Completely understand if you can't say, but who are you shooting for?

Comment

3D Seismic work on producing fields

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                Completely understand if you can't say, but who are you shooting for?
                Mostly BP & Shell but have worked for all the majors in the past

Comment

We are actually going to pick up 3-4 rigs in the Pecos/Barstow area in the next couple of months. We are also hiring Pumpers in Carlsbad. Still nervous but management seems to have a positive outlook.

Comment

Thought I would post this up here since I know quite a few of you folks are feeling the pain right now. But there are currently several positions available. Great industry and the pay sure as hell beats not getting paid.

Comment

Seeing some uptick indicators around, mostly just some pre-work preparedness projects, nothing major but will allow the companies to hit the ground running if and when budget restrictions allow, from previous experience the decision makers are anticipating things to get better before to much longer.

Comment

Keep your head up boys!!!!

Comment

good words.

Comment

Anyone work for Hess?

Comment

Above $40 at the moment. Haven't seen that in a while and I freakin love it. Keep on grinding fellas

Comment

Just got laid off from my shop. If anyone knows any contacts or companies hiring in Conroe and the Houston area I'd appreciate it. Have 8 years of general oil and gas experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X