Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Brass View Post
    You should see the yard in San Antonio. Acres of trucks sitting idle for months. I was one of the 5k. New direction for me.
    Good luck in the search.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

The wife got me this for valentines day.

Comment

Awesome book. It will surprise you how much oil is involved with everything. I read that in the early 90's

Comment

I will be getting that book and checking it out! Thanks

Comment

The down turn finally caught up to the rig I am working on. This is going to be our last hole and they are going to stack it. Hopefully I can find an opening on another rig soon.

Comment

Looks like this well might be my last hitch as a mud engineer. Waiting to see if Apache starts up a job in the Texas panhandle. If so it will be mine. If not.....headed to the house.

Comment

Sorry to hear that guys. Oil keeps climbing so here's to hoping it keeps rising. I'm still kicking in the cotton valley. Supposed to be signing another one year contract in May so keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Have been working on an offshore seismic vessel for 2 years now. Used to have 2-3 years worth of jobs waiting for us. We will finish the current job in the next 4 days. Only 1 more job waiting on us & it is scheduled to end on June 1st. After that they say MAYBE something in Mexico waters or Indonesia. Over 110 people are assigned to this vessel.

The LORD will provide.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Sorry to hear that guys. Oil keeps climbing so here's to hoping it keeps rising. I'm still kicking in the cotton valley. Supposed to be signing another one year contract in May so keeping my fingers crossed.
                    What do you do in CV? I'm out if Kilgore.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
                      What do you do in CV? I'm out if Kilgore.
                      Directional. Drilling for gas.

Comment

Sorry to hear guys! I just made the move from South Texas to Odessa. Thank god my main account is still blowing and going out at the Ramsey plant. I found out last night from the SCM manager that 70% of there midstream budget is going into this plant, all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and keep praying!!

Comment

Another week starting.
                          Another week I still have a job.
                          Another day I thank God I still have a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                            Another week starting.
                            Another week I still have a job.
                            Another day I thank God I still have a job.

Amen! [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                              Amen! [emoji1303]

No kidding. Sometimes I stop and look at the path and series of events that got me here, it's mind blowing and it is by no fault of mine, totally a God thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                                No kidding. Sometimes I stop and look at the path and series of events that got me here, it's mind blowing and it is by no fault of mine, totally a God thing.

Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                                X