Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Anybody do any side jobs for cash? If so what kind? That might be what I need after I get my family time in just to keep me busy and supplement my salary

Could always fill feeders for guys hunting in my area I guess. Now is the time to get all the protein running anyway
    It's gardening season, lot of folks would rather pay to have their garden tilled and rowed than try to work it into their evenings and days off, along with the cleaning, hauling, etc.

Comment

Devon laid off around 50 in Bridgeport this week Upper Management all the way down to lease operaters. It's getting tough all over.

Comment

fort worth fire and san antonio fire depts. are now hiring

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          I thought I heard last night oil was up $2 to $3 on the day but then I read the Saudi Oil Minister said there would be no change in their production levels. Everyone else needs to change, just not them. What other than less production in SA or an event will get things back to where workers, rigs etc will be able to come back to work?
          They said they will not increase production and will stay at their January highs if Iran doesn't increase.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
            fort worth fire and san antonio fire depts. are now hiring
            Houston Fire Department is also hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain39 View Post
              Houston Fire Department is also hiring.
              I believe my buddy is applying there he wants out of oil

Comment

I went from needing to hire someone, to having to fire someone in less than a Month.

I drove up to Dallas today to lay off a good friend and hard worker tomorrow morning.

I am really dreading this. This Business Environment currently Sux.

But I could be next.

Comment

I believe my buddy is applying there he wants out of oil
                  I'm doing the same. Got the axe on Friday and I'm done with oil.

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                    I'll retire or die doing some type of oil work. Kind of addicting I guess. Not sure I would know how to live a "normal" life

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

I'll retire or die doing some type of oil work. Kind of addicting I guess. Not sure I would know how to live a "normal" life

I hear you.
                      Last edited by bboswell; 02-25-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Not getting better

Comment

I got the worst kind of promotion today, more responsibilities and no more pay. I do still have a job, and I gained a couple of extra office windows, but I'm ready fit it to make a rebound. Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Not getting better
                            You should see the yard in San Antonio. Acres of trucks sitting idle for months. I was one of the 5k. New direction for me.

Comment

You and me both.

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                                Sorry to hear. Hope you find something to transition to soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X