No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have an insight on this Saudi Arabia and Russia oil freeze? What do yall think its going to do?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
      Anybody have an insight on this Saudi Arabia and Russia oil freeze? What do yall think its going to do?
      It might start a way with syria and russia versus Saudi arabia.

hopefully we stay out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
        It might start a way with syria and russia versus Saudi arabia.

hopefully we stay out of it.

It's coming sooner than later!!!!

Comment

It's a tough market, but I'm trying to add value wherever I can! Josh and I cooked fajitas for a rig crew yesterday evening down in Cotulla. I had a meeting with drilling engineers at shell in Houston this morning, then delivered a bit for repair to our shop in Conroe,and am now playing hotshot delivery boy shuttling a bit to our field salesman, Will (and Stolle) down near Kennedy Texas. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455649854.384002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	24431475
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455649875.809505.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	24431476
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455650013.346855.jpg
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	24431477

I think the crew appreciated the effort, and it was as good for our morale as it was for theirs. It also doesn't hurt that this is a brand-new account for our company, and both current rigs have established new records using Drilformance bits!

Unfortunately, even our company isn't immune to the reduction in rig count, as we've lost a couple of good people (and friends) in recent months. Hopefully the rest of our team can hang on until this thing turns around.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

I'm sure they appreciated the heck out of the fajitas. Those days have pretty much dried up and it is good to see y'all out and about. Thanks !

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              I'm sure they appreciated the heck out of the fajitas. Those days have pretty much dried up and it is good to see y'all out and about. Thanks !

The CM said it went from cooks every week from various service companies to lucky if they get one every couple of months. When I visited the rig last month, and we were just getting a trial run, I asked the CM if there was anything he needed from us. He said that he didn't need anything, but mentioned bringing tacos or something for his crew would be a hit with them. It was. This stuff is right up my alley!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Wasn't a good day to be visiting the Conoco rigs. It really hits home and makes me fear that I could easily be the next guy in their shoes.

Comment

Devon starts mass layoffs today. Pray for them.

Comment

Woo-hoo I read a report on Facebook earlier that the bust is over, the new boom is about to start, we've gone from a million bbd overage to a 3 million bbd shortfall, and that opec including Iran agreed to freeze production rates then Iran backed out, all in the same report. You ever get the feeling reporters might just throw something out there for the heck of it?

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                      Woo-hoo I read a report on Facebook earlier that the bust is over, the new boom is about to start, we've gone from a million bbd overage to a 3 million bbd shortfall, and that opec including Iran agreed to freeze production rates then Iran backed out, all in the same report. You ever get the feeling reporters might just throw something out there for the heck of it?
                      I paid 1.18 for gas yesterday.

Comment

Got a little good news the other day. Our customer has enough work for us to keep us busy for over 100 days starting in April and we will be at dry dock until then. Hopefully we can pick up some more work to fill in another 100 days.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          Got a little good news the other day. Our customer has enough work for us to keep us busy for over 100 days starting in April and we will be at dry dock until then. Hopefully we can pick up some more work to fill in another 100 days.
                          Good news bud, keep plugging away. We got word that we meeting with our #1 bc they want to go to a single supplier. Fingers crossed big time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                            I paid 1.18 for gas yesterday.
                            That sucks

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              That sucks
                              shocking that the economy isn't busting at the seams with this cheap gas, isn't it....

Comment

I do find it interesting that when you get outside of the oil/gas producing states, and in my case here in Wyoming I would add coal, the economy is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X