Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
    Well my little business is finally starting to slow down, going to cut down to a skeleton crew of 2 semi trucks and 1 hot shot from 10 total. I haul equipment with the low fuel prices rates really took a beating and competition is hauling next to nothing. Heard they're hauling loads to Dallas from midland for about 600 bucks.
    Hate to hear that Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      Another 5% pay cut starting next month. Down 15% over ten months with this new cut.
      I got hit with a 20% cut 3 months ago.....but hey, I'm just glad I'm still employed.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
        They will be picking up 12-15 more rigs as the year progresses and will need more help I was told.
        Not happening at anywhere near current pricing.

Comment

Hope things pick up for you O&G guys. Saw this chart today when I was reading about the price of oil.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20160128_0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	24427874

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            Coming down to Sweeny?
            No. Convent Louisiana.

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Heck yea a little good news in here
            Bout time right.

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
            It's gonna be OK Jason...

That ain't no lie!!!![emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
              Pioneer here in the Permian put on 33 consultants this month. They will be picking up 12-15 more rigs as the year progresses and will need more help I was told. Dont have any names but there is what I was told today at lunch by a Pioneer guy.
              I hope this is true but I know for sure they are stacking another rig next week and one next month when it finishes out the pad its on.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                It's going to $17 boys and girls......it's bout to get filthy.

SWN suspended their drilling program today......
                a part of me wishes it would. Just rip the friggen band aid off already and get it over with.

the sooner it crashes and activity slows, the sooner production levels drop off enough to get supply down, and allow prices to rebound. It's hurting us here, but at this point, I'd like nothing more than to see the middle east go nuts over their government oil subsidy checks being cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Well I picked a gig up back in a Refinery. I gotta shave but I am Sooo not complaining. Plus I'll only be 5 hours from home vs what I was in Ohio.
                  That is great news Jason, but they are going to miss you at Sams boat.

Comment

Doesn't SWN drill almost exclusively for natural gas? They have been cutting back for years.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                      Doesn't SWN drill almost exclusively for natural gas? They have been cutting back for years.

I love their logo.
                      That's all.

Comment

No way man, we've bottomed. I haven't seen a permit pop up in the areas I follow in the EF or Permian in +/-10 months! Back in summer of '14 they were popping up every day. Our production is about to fall off a CLIFF...be surprised if this isn't happening globally as well...

Comment

Things are starting to get challenging. Interesting to see Keane pick up all of Trican's US pressure pumping assets. That catapults them high up the chart in terms of horsepower. Will be interesting to see how much of it they can put to work.

Comment

Got any more info on SWN? I cant find anything on the web about it.

Comment

Praying for you guys...

Comment

Well yesterday we finally had our first round of layoffs. !0% reduction in staffing. Also, 10% pay cut for senior Managers.

Comment

Working...
                                X