Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      You gonna keep coming here and popping off your BS and you gonna cross paths with someone here one of these days!!!!! It's not going to work out to well for you!!! No sense in continuously coming here and kicking folks while they are down. I'm glad you are saving money at the pump and I hope everything is going well in your world brother!!

Good luck and I sure hope to see you around!!
      Atta Boy'

If we ever meet up First adult beverage is on me my friend.

Comment

Feeling the pain boys. Prayers for our industry and all those without a job currently.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Same as the other guy
          I'm not in o+g and don't work for HERO
          I just had about 20,000 shares that went in the crahpper
          Some got converted to the new company but most I got warrants for

I wish you luck in finding a new position
          Ah forgive my ignorance; I read warrants and didn't didn't even make the connection. Sorry to hear you took such a hard hit. Thanks for the wishes; I found work back in fire protection/construction.

Comment

Sure miss the old iron! I am ready to get back out there for sure..

Comment

Oil is under $36... Hate to see this... Is it possible the US government is in collusion with the Saudis to tank oil prices in an attempt to hurt the Russians??

Comment

Really getting thin guys.

Praying for the best but prepare for the worst.

with Middle East unrest and election year it don't look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Oil is under $36... Hate to see this... Is it possible the US government is in collusion with the Saudis to tank oil prices in an attempt to hurt the Russians??
                  Hell to the yes it is. Lol

Comment

We just had our 4th round of layoffs. I'm thankful to still be here even with a 40% pay cut. Tough times for everyone but this is the name of the game...feast or famine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      It absolutely is! With the folks we have running things, they could be doing it to hurt us!

Comment

I no longer expect a call to drill another well once one is finished, I'm just grateful when I get one knowing each one could be the last.

Comment

Im really sorry to read about all you guys that are out of work right now, it's definitely not looking good for us either, we are starting to explore other industries and ways to create revenue.

best of luck to all of you, lets hope this turns around so we can get back to living without worrying all the **** time

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                            It absolutely is! With the folks we have running things, they could be doing it to hurt us!
                            I agree that the current administration does not support the domestic oil industry. It is obviously contrary to their go green agenda as well as the global warming agenda.

Comment

Our machine shop is on it's death bed and many other small shops like us are already closed. It's tough to be in most parts of the oil and gas industry right now for sure. I will be starting in a new direction in a couple weeks but i will continue to pray that this turns around sooner than later for yall.

Comment

It's getting awfully thin around the office. Every day when I pull into the parking garage it seems to get emptier. I hear rumors of projects expected to come on early to mid next year to take advantage of the low construction prices, but nothing is a guarantee until you hear the words "fully funded" or "sanctioned". The project I am on should carry me at least that far. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Prayers up to you fellas who are out of work for sure. This looks like it could roll on for a while. It's a scary time for all of us and there isn't enough room in other sectors of the economy for us to go. All I know is oil patch, not sure what I'm gonna do if I have to make a switch.

Comment

Working...
                                X