Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    I'm thinking $70 by maybe next summer but wouldn't complain if it's sooner for sure
    Praying for a wicked winter to help get NG creeping back up...

Comment

We cdefinitely need to get natural gas back up. Sorry to hear work is slow for you guys, it was slow for us until I got laid off....

Now I'm with a small independent operator and we hope oil stabilizes around $65 cuz it keeps our cost down and the big boys from buying up all the leases for ungodly sums....

Lower oil prices help us and our investors to keep profitable

Comment

strong dollar = low oil.

Technip is about to lay off 6000 world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
          strong dollar = low oil.

Technip is about to lay off 6000 world wide.

Dang. Good buddy of mine works for Technip.

Comment

True

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            I am just hoping it gets back to the mid 70$ ish by like November/December.. One thing it seems about the oilfield is its not if it will go up again but when.. I would be wiling to bet we see 100$ oil again in the next 5 years.. Just hope we can keep the doors open till then
            Now is the time to invest in wells or leases...

tending the fire,
            Bob G.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob G View Post
              Now is the time to invest in wells or leases...

tending the fire,
              Bob G.
              If anyone is interested in buying Oil and Gas Mineral rights, I have a huge list of stuff for sale- exclusively. PM me

Shameless plug, I know
              Last edited by bdog14; 07-08-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
                If anyone is interested in buying Oil and Gas Mineral rights, I have a huge list of stuff for sale. PM me

Shameless plug, I know
                I am very interested. Do you have any that are soon to be leased for $1000 an acre that I can buy for $100 an acre?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I am very interested. Do you have any that are soon to be leased for $1000 an acre that I can buy for $100 an acre?
                  That's up for you to determine ...I have plenty that appear to be in the right areas.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    That's what I'm hoping too. Lol

Comment

If anyone is interested in buying Oil and Gas Mineral rights, I have a huge list of stuff for sale- exclusively. PM me

Shameless plug, I know
                      Pm sent

Comment

Price has came down almost $10 this last week, but I don't see the gas stations getting in a hurry to change prices

Comment

I've worked a maybe 10 40+ hour weeks since 2015 came in. Having to go find work to keep myself busy!

Comment

Are there issues coming up with SWD's in TX as far as regulations go?

Comment

Shameless plug, I know
                              I might as well follow suit!

I got a spot in a project for anybody wanting into the investment side, or anyone with a tax burden that doesn't want to toss their money away to obummer

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                Are there issues coming up with SWD's in TX as far as regulations go?
                                Nothing specific that I've heard about. With all these new SWD's coming on though it shouldn't take long for the gubment to come up with a way to get their cut, if they don't already have something in the wings. All the rumblings I'm hearing about have to do with line strikes and what the companies can get done to minimize the regulations they will have to live with if they don't get a handle on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X