Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Ive got a recent offer on the table from another company that would be about a 18-20% raise if I wanna make a move. It's a plus to know a few a still looking even if they're being very selective it's at least somthing positive.

Not sure if I'll take it or not with these times but 18-20% is a good chunk and benefits are a lot better than what I have now.
    good to hear it man, hope it works out for ya

Comment

Options are ALWAYS a good thing! Congrats on being the kind of asset people are going after, you should be proud.

Comment

We picked up some this week. Hopefully it stays that way

Comment

Man I sure don't like seeing the drop that has happened this week.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Man I sure don't like seeing the drop that has happened this week.
            Hasn't been pretty that's for sure

Comment

Neither do I. We are holding on here at work though it has been super slow for my personal shop. Had 3 super hot jobs last month then nothing. As I suspected anything now is hot, I literally have been picking up jobs on Friday that are due Monday. At this point I will take whatever I can get.

Comment

I wonder how much it has to do with all the financial unrest over seas????

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                  I wonder how much it has to do with all the financial unrest over seas????
                  I think that's all it is along with seeing how it plays out with Iran. I still think $60 is where it will be for a while until inventories start making bigger declines. This stuff I don't think will keep it down long.

Comment

I think that's all it is along with seeing how it plays out with Iran. I still think $60 is where it will be for a while until inventories start making bigger declines. This stuff I don't think will keep it down long.

I agree and hope you're right!!! We have been steady and looks like that may continue Id it stays around $60

Comment

I sure hope we don't lift sanctions with Iran

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                        For some reason I'm betting we do and prices dip into the mid $40s again for a little bit, but Iran can't just turn on all this production it will take a bit of time it's just people being scared.

Comment

For some reason I'm betting we do and prices dip into the mid $40s again for a little bit, but Iran can't just turn on all this production it will take a bit of time it's just people being scared.
                          I am just hoping it gets back to the mid 70$ ish by like November/December.. One thing it seems about the oilfield is its not if it will go up again but when.. I would be wiling to bet we see 100$ oil again in the next 5 years.. Just hope we can keep the doors open till then

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            I am just hoping it gets back to the mid 70$ ish by like November/December.. One thing it seems about the oilfield is its not if it will go up again but when.. I would be wiling to bet we see 100$ oil again in the next 5 years.. Just hope we can keep the doors open till then
                            I'm thinking $70 by maybe next summer but wouldn't complain if it's sooner for sure

Comment

The strong dollar is killing oil and other commodities.
                              Last edited by cosmiccowboy; 07-07-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                                we need to drop a few bombs, along with dropping the discussion talking to those muslim terrorist jackwads.

Comment

Working...
                                X