Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$62

Comment

One of my customers GE Oil AND Gas shut the whole shop down Monday here in Victoria, and in Rosharon. Bunch of good guys out of work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
        One of my customers GE Oil AND Gas shut the whole shop down Monday here in Victoria, and in Rosharon. Bunch of good guys out of work!!!
        Interesting....as the oil is climbing

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Yep.. EOG chairman said at $65 they will increase drilling again
          I hope this will change their mind about laying down my rig then. Fixin to start the last well on this pad and then MAYBE one more pad and this rig is done. Don't get it. I've already seen the reports for their rigs in this area and last year, this rig was #6 and now we're the second fastest (I started on this rig in December, makin a hand!!). Supply keeps on dropping like this and it won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Chevron has some NABORS rigs picking up very soon also.
            I've been hearing this for months. Still waiting on it. But the ones they're picking up are in west Texas from what I hear. We're also supposed to get some of those Conoco rigs. We'll see. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Jut saw a brand new billboard reading Yellowjacket well services is hiring. If anyone is interested

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Jut saw a brand new billboard reading Yellowjacket well services is hiring. If anyone is interested

For what positions? Completion fluids? If so I'm in!!

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                  For what positions? Completion fluids? If so I'm in!!
                  I'll check the board tomorrow for the positions. I do know it said well testers. I have worked with yellowjacket guys before on completions jobs.

Comment

U wanna work for CJ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch82 View Post
                      U wanna work for CJ ?

Nope

Comment

We had a fantastic meeting at OTC yesterday with a dream client, headed back to Houston in a couple weeks to see if we can get it done. Best of luck everyone, go hard and let the cards land as they will.

Comment

I was pretty excited to see oil at 69.79 today. So close! Cmon $80!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                            I was pretty excited to see oil at 69.79 today. So close! Cmon $80!
                            I saw that. Hope this continues and stays. Won't really matter if it drops out in a,few months again. We need it to stay above $75.00 for a while then inch up again in a few months. Fingers crossed.

Comment

One of my customers was the guy that flys around the country laying people off for a big oil company. He was there 12 years. He finally was let go also recently. We had a long discussion on the subject. Fuel at $2-$3 a gallon is great for the oil field but not the rest of the world. So when we finally get a break at the pumps the oil field hands are out of work. He told me it would be a good 4-5 years before it's fully operational again. He said we have so much oil we literally have no place to store it all and we are importing from other countries under contract but not allowed to export any of it because of congress overreacting in the 70's when there was supposedly a shortage. I treat water wells and lots that are around or affected by oil activity and lately it has been a ghost town when normally I'm being passed by heavy equipment nothing lately.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Interesting....as the oil is climbing
                                because they're about to buy several halliburton companies that are getting spun off from the baker acquisition.

Comment

Working...
                                X