Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
    Weatherford closed their yard down up here a couple weeks ago. Layed off 72 + is what I was told.
    I heard something about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
      Weatherford closed their yard down up here a couple weeks ago. Layed off 72 + is what I was told.
      My buddy in San Antonio was laid off from Weatherford today......ALS Salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
        Home every day. 20 min commute. Only bad thing in the deal is can't take company truck home.
        Then in that case, heck yea I'd do it. A LOT of analysts are now saying we've hit bottom. Demand is increasing all over the world, according to the latest reports. So your job security should be a little higher than it was 2 months ago. Back up to around $52 today so hoping it keeps going up. I'm just glad last weeks report was wrong (originally said inventory built 14 million barrels for the week). Now they're saying it was only 7 million. I believe things will turn around soon.

Comment

Enterpise pipeline shows an opening for a pipeline tech in hobbs and midland. There are several jobs listed across texas and new mexico. Hope you guys that are out of jobs are finding something.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
            Enterpise pipeline shows an opening for a pipeline tech in hobbs and midland. There are several jobs listed across texas and new mexico. Hope you guys that are out of jobs are finding something.

Enterprise products is going to break ground on a 412 million dollar NG processing facility here in Eddy County.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              Enterprise products is going to break ground on a 412 million dollar NG processing facility here in Eddy County.
              Hope it puts lots of folks to work.

Comment

One thing I'm noticing is that operators are doing a lot of drug testing, guess that's a fair way to start if you need to pick some people to layoff.

Also if anybody has their own truck and pneumatic trailer, that is rigged up to haul sand for frac jobs let me know. A good friend of mine got a new contract a few months ago and is still looking for needed drivers. It would be hauling to the Webb/Dimmitt county area of the EagleFord

Comment

Will this help NG prices?

Comment

[QUOTE=Catarina;9799423]Weatherford fired 100+ people from the Alice office a few weeks ago

170 to be exact. They all were from the Frac yard. Moved them to Elmendorf then trimmed down from 6 crews to the best 3 crews. Sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                      One thing I'm noticing is that operators are doing a lot of drug testing, guess that's a fair way to start if you need to pick some people to layoff.

Also if anybody has their own truck and pneumatic trailer, that is rigged up to haul sand for frac jobs let me know. A good friend of mine got a new contract a few months ago and is still looking for needed drivers. It would be hauling to the Webb/Dimmitt county area of the EagleFord

My brother has a couple of trucks leased to another company. They just lost a gig last week and I think they've moved to a job in Permian. I'll pass this along to him.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Will this help NG prices?
                        I'm thinking yes just got in on the tail end of a news report of two big pipelines going in sending ng to Mexico, from wauhau (West Texas Area).

Comment

Thoughts??

Russia will cut off gas supplies to Ukraine if Kiev fails to pay in “three or four days,” President Vladimir Putin said, adding that this "will create a problem" for gas transit to Europe.

Putin: Gas supplies to Europe could suffer in 3-4 days if Kiev doesn't pay

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Thoughts??

Russia will cut off gas supplies to Ukraine if Kiev fails to pay in “three or four days,” President Vladimir Putin said, adding that this "will create a problem" for gas transit to Europe.

Putin: Gas supplies to Europe could suffer in 3-4 days if Kiev doesn't pay
                            I've heard bits and pieces about the advances in moving ng through Europe by way of shipping lpg, and several ports being very near operational. This is supposed to put a big hurt on the ng brought in by Russia. I don't know like I say it's only been a little here and there, and I generally don't pay much attention, so I could be full of it, wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Getting ugly out there.

Comment

Blows my mind....he may be in a better place but very sad

Comment

Working...
                                X