Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Governor Perry Indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Man the things I could say about Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston, El Paso, RGV......

You rednecks are a trip.

All major metro areas were blue in 2012 with Travis having the least votes for Libs than all the others. Dallas and Harris counties have 5 times the libs of Travis.

Man this bull**** gets old.

I lean right....I am just not blind or stupid.
    Yea, but from how far over on the left side of the bench are you leaning from....

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Yea, but from how far over on the left side of the bench are you leaning from....
      I have no idea what you are trying to say here

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No way man. Not that "side" of the bench. I am all the way right on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
          I have no idea what you are trying to say here
          He could be sitting over on the far LWL side of the bench next to o when he leans a little over to the right?...

I took his comment as he leans right of center, a little or a lot. But then again I think the John Birch Society are a bunch of LWL's.....
          Last edited by Thumper; 08-16-2014, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No way man. Not that "side" of the bench. I am all the way right on that one.
            Are you going to defend your DA or Gov Perry?...
            Last edited by Thumper; 08-16-2014, 10:21 PM.

Comment

So why didn't Gov. Perry call for Rep Gonzalez (Democrat) resignation when she received her DWI durning the last legislative session? She received a standing ovation in the House of Rep. when she apologized on the House floor. She was in a wreck and actually hurt someone and if I remember right she tried to leave the scene of the accident. Additional, why would Perry go after 30 plus people's jobs in the public integrity unit for the action of one person. To me that does not seem right. There are always two sides to every story.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Yawn, just more political shenanigans.
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                  Bump to see if seth will respond to my request for facts.
                  Don't hold your breath. Most drive by pot stirrers never engage in healthy confrontation.

Originally posted by ggreg02 View Post
                  So why didn't Gov. Perry call for Rep Gonzalez (Democrat) resignation when she received her DWI durning the last legislative session? She received a standing ovation in the House of Rep. when she apologized on the House floor. She was in a wreck and actually hurt someone and if I remember right she tried to leave the scene of the accident. Additional, why would Perry go after 30 plus people's jobs in the public integrity unit for the action of one person. To me that does not seem right. There are always two sides to every story.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news/...198856081.html
                  A wee bit different as that person isn't prosecuting other drunk driver's. Maybe it was rep Gonzalez' 1st?

I don't even know what a "public integrity unit" is but you have to concede when the leader lacks integrity the unit sorta goes out the window.

Comment

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news/...198856081.html
                    Probably the booking video, her threats to police officers, and the fact she headed up the DA Integrity Division. Plus she wasn't near as apologetic as the state senator.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Don't hold your breath. Most drive by pot stirrers never engage in healthy confrontation.

A wee bit different as that person isn't prosecuting other drunk driver's. Maybe it was rep Gonzalez' 1st?

I don't even know what a "public integrity unit" is but you have to concede when the leader lacks integrity the unit sorta goes out the window.
                      Not really. A state legislator actually makes the laws. I don't recall the DA having a prior DWI either.

Comment

Not really. A state legislator actually makes the laws. I don't recall the DA having a prior DWI either.
                        So your defending Lehmberg and think she should keep her job?

Or is you day not to think to much....

Comment

So your defending Lehmberg and think she should keep her job?

Or is you day not to think to much....
                          Nope not defending her. What she did was not right. But it does not make what RP did right either. He will get his day in court. Maybe he will be acquitted who knows.
                          Last edited by ggreg02; 08-16-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

The special prosecutor Michael McCrum is an overly ambitious lawyer/ex Dallas cop who is clearly in Obama's camp and out to make a BIG name for himself. He would love nothing more than to be US AG. Check out his online BIO and you will see how full of himself he is. He just may have bit off more than he can chew but that's what narcissists do many times.
                            My hope is that a Federal Judge will throw this out since the case has no merit whatsoever and is wasting our state's resources.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              The special prosecutor Michael McCrum is an overly ambitious lawyer/ex Dallas cop who is clearly in Obama's camp and out to make a BIG name for himself. He would love nothing more than to be US AG. Check out his online BIO and you will see how full of himself he is. He just may have bit off more than he can chew but that's what narcissists do many times.
                              My hope is that a Federal Judge will throw this out since the case has no merit whatsoever and is wasting our state's resources.
                              Yep have a friend that knows him pretty well and said he was a straight up CLOWN.

Comment

How can it be a "public integrity" unit with a dirtbag like Lumberg at the helm???

Comment

Working...
                                X