No announcement yet.

Governor Perry Indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borrowed from another thread. I thought it fit well here too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BS.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	24322508

Comment

More facts on PERRY dealo.
      The Democrats have indicted Gov. Rick Perry for his efforts to bring integrity to the Public Integrity Unit.

Comment

Purely political, nothing more.

If this stands I know someone in a much higher office that has abused the power of his office.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          Not to let facts get in the way but the special prosecutor for this case is out of San Antonio.
          It makes no difference where he is from, only where the evidence is presented.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Wow, when super radical David Axelrod thinks it's "Sketchy"...

[ATTACH]643125[/ATTACH]
            If that is not some sort of internet joke then it really says a lot about this case

Comment

Originally posted by NETX.Bowhunter View Post
              Would it be less political in any other county?
              I'd wager a pretty penny that a grand jury in Gillespie or Kimble county would have no billed it. Bexar or Travis, yea the odds for indicting a Republican go way up.

I'll be the first to say that as a conservative I'm not overly thrilled with our governor, but at least he actually did what he said he was going to do. Nice change for a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                It makes no difference where he is from, only where the evidence is presented.
                Agreed but the thread quickly turned to his it would only happen in Austin etc. Two to undeniable facts in this situation. She should have quit or been fired plain and simple. Perry should not have publicly tried to bully her out of office. They was a much better and appropriate way to go about making his point. Do I think its petty to try and prosecute him? Yes. Do I think he was in the wrong the way he handled? Yes. Do I think she should be running a snow cone stand in Alaska? Most certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                  Did Wild Bill have a traditional shooting glove on?

Comment

Governor Perry Indicted?

Bump to see if seth will respond to my request for facts.

Comment

This is getting National attention during an election year. Democrats have to defend a drunk driving and abusive DA to route a political foe. I'd like to see another GJ take another look at the threats she made to LEO while being booked. If they have to use 6 different GJ's until they get one to indite Perry lets do the same for Lehmberg.

“DEMOCRATS DEFEND DRUNK DRIVERS, RICK PERRY DEFUNDS THEM.”

Comment

I feel so strongly about this story that I emailed the president of the Texas Democratic Party last night. I asked if he publicly called for John Wiley Price's resignation after he was indicted...not expecting a response!

Comment

Smoke and mirrors. The democrats have to do something drastic to try to get the votes for WD to make it to Gov office. Typical political BS, I back Perry 100% on this one she needs to resign.

Comment

just more media crap

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                              Uhhh, I think I know someone in a higher office doing worse..........
                              x2...

this charge is pure BS.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Austin being Austin......hippies, liberals and weirdos
                                Man the things I could say about Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston, El Paso, RGV......

You rednecks are a trip.

All major metro areas were blue in 2012 with Travis having the least votes for Libs than all the others. Dallas and Harris counties have 5 times the libs of Travis.

Man this bull**** gets old.

I lean right....I am just not blind or stupid.
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-16-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X