Governor Perry Indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
    Well to be fair, if you want to talk about abuse of power, the last president could most definitely be accused of that, and I think there were far more legitimate grounds for impeachment than this president, not that I necessarily feel he should have been impeached. I'm sure this once again makes me a liberal communist since I once again don't hate with all my passion this president even though I didn't vote for him.
    LOL...
    how about you move back to Cali & milk their wellfare ?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
      Let's make this clear. Perry's first mistake was to threaten to veto the funding. At that point he could no longer veto the funding legally. It's clearly against the law to do so. Had he kept his mouth shut and just vetoed the funding nothing would have happened. Everyone in politics knew this was coming becuase of the way Perry mishandled it. There are deals made all the time at the capital with a wink and a nudge. He chose to force the issue in public and it backfired on him. He is not a very smart man and is way past his time. Glad we will have Abbott in office soon.
      Do WHAT.... Governors, and presidents threaten to veto bills all the time for a variety of reasons and DO veto them if their conditions are not met... Ain't seen nobody put one of them in jail for it yet...

Comment

Did you watch the booking video? Talk about conduct unbecoming, and they kept her on as the DA ??????......

During booking she uses her position as DA to threaten booking officers, talk about official oppression. Where's the charges, that's right she gets to keep her political career. During the whole process she's worried about her political career, but not her career in law enforcement.
        Last edited by Thumper; 08-16-2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
          Anyone remember Ronnie Earle?
          Running back for the Oilers?

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
            Anyone remember Ronnie Earle?
            Looked it up in the dictionary. Descriptions were: Sorry sob, asinine, vindictive, liar, vile, stupid, arrogant and on and on.

Comment

It defies logic that a DA from Travis county no less can have so much power over any and other parts of this state. Especially a convicted habitual drunk libtard. The Texas legislature should pass a law that confines the Travis county DA's authority to cases only on Congress Ave and 6th street.
              Last edited by muzzlebrake; 08-16-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Travis county public corruption does not do their job? He vetoes a bill for funding them withholding their funding? They go after him! Sounds like they wanted millions of dollars for not doing their job? His way to fire them and fire them all. Sounds good for Texas to me.

Comment

For those that don't remember, Ronnie Earle was the Travis County DA for many years. He was a political grand stander all the way. If there was any case that would put him in the spotlight to make the other political party look bad he was right on it. A political tool for the democratic party. Standard political POS.

Comment

Maybe I spoke too soon, but I lived in Oak Hill during the 80's and never did like him. Of course, that applies to just about every lying POS politician.

Comment

The article says that Earle even filed misdemeanor charges on himself for tax violations and that he prosecuted a lot more democrats than repubs.

Comment

If he got indicted for that, that Muslim in the White House should be locked up behind bars in general population.

Comment

lol.....the drama mounts! :-)

Comment

Not to let facts get in the way but the special prosecutor for this case is out of San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              Not to let facts get in the way but the special prosecutor for this case is out of San Antonio.
                              Same o same o

Comment

Wow, when super radical David Axelrod thinks it's "Sketchy"...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	24322495

Comment

Working...
                                X