Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    That's a crying shame. Hopefully you can find that picture at your mom's house. Myself and everyone on this forum would love to see it I'm sure.
    It was a closely guarded secret for years. Of course all my family had seen them and word spread a little. Luckily, very few folks knew where this was but the next year, i literally had to get dropped off as folks were following me around.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I showed those pictures to a well known South Texas ranch owner. He had a fit! He begged me not to kill the deer and said he would provide an dart gun if I would dart him and pay 100 grand for him. Of course I asked him if that would be legal and he agreed it wouldnt be a good idea. That was long before high end breeding was prominent. He had deductions other than the monster drops with extra brow tines. This fellow felt the drops on the end of his beams would be measured as beam length and put his beams in the mid thirties. The reason i was showing this fellow was because i knew little about scoring a deer then. He felt the typical frame was 230 ish.
      By your description he must have been shorting him. Sounds like a 250" typical frame if G2s,3s,4s,and 5s. were all at least 12". Like I said sounds like it would have been the World Record.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        By your description he must have been shorting him. Sounds like a 250" typical frame if G2s,3s,4s,and 5s. were all at least 12". Like I said sounds like it would have been the World Record.
        Ok

Comment

Ok
          Is my math bad?

Comment

Is my math bad?

Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              Never mind
              That's a good one,

Comment

That's a good one,

Oh it was much better than what I was thinkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Oh it was much better than what I was thinkin.
                  Pm is your friend!

Comment

Pm is your friend!

And my choice.

Comment

Comment

Is my math bad?
                        I just think it takes a real idiot to argue about the score of a deer in a picture I dont have and you havent seen. Is my logic bad?

Comment

I just think it takes a real idiot to argue about the score of a deer in a picture I dont have and you havent seen. Is my logic bad?
                          Yes...

Comment

Who was arguing score? I said it sounded like a world record by the way you described it. Most would take that as a compliment.

Comment

Who was arguing score? I said it sounded like a world record by the way you described it. Most would take that as a compliment.

But you're on this thread doing what Rocky was doing so.......[emoji6]

But I digress. I don't want to be a part of causing this thread to get whacked.

Comment

Everyone take a breath and use the back button....

Comment

Working...
                                X